Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everyone is enjoying being outside Rose! You're going to have a very busy summer! Looking forward to watching your girls grow into beautiful bushes!
Green mojo!!!

LOL! I hope you were not exhausted taking pics while he does all that easy stuff like digging crouching and all

No kidding zem. I couldn't have done it this year, cutting up the plants from the bottom was tough enough...why didn't I do that before we put them in the ground. That guy i am married to is a great guy.

Love the sativaness of that Panama red. Now I can't get the New Riders song out of my head.

I smiled when i saw your name Dr. Robertsozki. Thanks ... they grew a bit this week, i will get out and update soon. nice to see you.
Me to Old fogey! thanks for stopping by.

I am envious. I have to go hide in the woods to grow outside

more compost please

I'd add more animal manure but has a great start

good luck

Beautiful Rose...and an old school strain "Panama Red.".Can't wait to see it all grown up....
Green Mojo Rose:48:

nice healthy looking plants, rose. love the orange lily.

Thanks OF, There is a white one out there I like a lot. I am glad they are behaving themselves. It is 94 degrees out there and they seem to love it.
vostok, the plants are in a bunch of highly amended soil mixed with native dirt. I am going to have to top dress with DE and spread some hay out under the girls so the roots don't fry this weekend... Triple digits already tomorrow. I am so glad they like the heat. Very dry heat here.

That poodle is so nice to tip toe thru the pot plants, never stepping on one. Good boy.

Healthy Happy Marijuana! You have the makings of an outdoor sea of green. Beautiful yard. Sometimes, when I miss a green lawn, I go to my girlfriends home and enjoy hers. I have a rock garden, it grows at a slow pace. Love all the flowers.

Mega props to Mr. Rosebud for doing what he did. Whoot whoot, got to love our men.

I just love your yard! It is what I hope my yard can look like one day. Give Howard a big hug for me and tell Mr. RB that I said Hi. Can't wait to see your yard and spend some time on your beautiful patio, toking with my best buddy Rose.

I look forward to that too THG... Please don't work too hard on your house...too late you say?

Hello Rose, you got the starts to a green jungle. Can't wait to see those babies all grown up.

if i had that garden, it would be hard for me to leave my house... thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Back