Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i bought Larry just because Hamster and Dman said that some friends didn't like Larry because they were unable to function. And Satori because of your blindness :p.

I know that you are a real stoner as well :cool: and i think that you will handle Larry just fine.

:48:

Yes, but remember it is only temporary blindness with the satori. lol So yes, we must be related, always buying the same seeds. How many did you get of Larry?

I don't know ... i think that for xmas will be Tsi Fly from Mosca ... but i still don't know.

Rosebud said:
Well, in about 4-5 months this Rosebud will lose her kush virginity. I ordered the Og Larry this morining. .

:clap: :dancing: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

Ohhhhh take me too lol I really want to try the larry. :)

Im going for Larry OG Ill try to get a clone :icon_smile: I heard is on the sativa side of the OG Kushes I want it bad! I got some Fire OG mango n bubba also for december... Ur gonna luv the powerful kush I cant wait to see the pictures
:D

Rosebud said:
Dr, that is a big jump in price, are they worth the 250 for the bubble bags? I think Hamster must get a Kush kickback he loves them so much that we all have to try it. Will be interesting to see the phenos. What a thought to keep a boy..hmmmm don't think i am experienced enough for that...scares me.
Thanks guys, I guess this journal is about done. Shoot.

a lil 2 much but I didnt have time to look around I needed to make some Ha$h so they are worth it although I would recommend u shop around like online I think amazon had them for 80

and about having some male pollen not hard at all just ask Hamster Lewis...
All u do is keep ur fav boy like a Larry and mix it with your TW then u get a bunch of FREE beans for months... when u cross 2 good strains like ur TW with Larry Og ur not gonna get bunk weed

plus u keep the boy far and As soon as u collect some pollen from the flower and put them in a safe container u dispose of the boy so he is not in danger of pollinatng all u ladies n whats the worse that can happen u get a bunch of bean make some money on seedbay.com plus u only put pollen in one bud and the rest of the plant wont have seeds only the bud u put pollen on with a lil brush so there u have it please sell me some TWxlarryogkush... I bet it would smell like lemon since most og s smell a lil like lemon

This is a revegged jack. We will have frost in two weeks. Jack has been in the shade all summer and is not filled out. I don't see any insects on this plant, but that seems impossible, so I could start a spray thing now while still outside? I have never done this before. Then do I just slam it under 1000 watts? Ideas are needed please. Thank you.

This may never bud like a normal plant huh. So many leaves so little bud. DSCF1138.JPG

DSCF1139.JPG

Hi Rose!! If you have other plants in the flower room you may want to treat the soil with something as well so that you don't infect the other plants in the room. That's the problem with bringing plants indoors.
Make sure you dig down away from the root ball and work your way in as you see where the roots are. Keep your light up away from the plant for a week or so so that the plant can heal it's root system and can keep up with the plant. It will probably wilt and not fully come back for awhile but that is normal when doing a transplant from the ground. It should bounce back and flower for you. Good luck!!

Hey niteshft, good to see you. Jack is in a grow bag so i don't have to dig her out. I am worried about bringing it in, but I don't want her to freeze out there either. I will spray her well. yikes.

:ciao: be sure treat that plant for bugs befor entering it into the Grow room...Them buggies like to catch a ride into the Dank:hitchair:

take care and be safe Rose:heart:

I brought a bunch of plants in this year, it's working well for me!!! When I treated them with the forbid a couple days in advance, no problems with bugs, but that dang powdery mildew, I've finally got a handle on it with the sulphur burner, I made my own out of a fry daddy, put a variable dial on it to maintain about 175 degrees, 20 bucks at wallyworld.

Thank goodness i don't have a humidity problem so no pm here yet. The winter you had i am surprised you don't have powdery mildew. we are getting up in the mid 80s this week so i will leave him outside as long as i can.

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: be sure treat that plant for bugs befor entering it into the Grow room...Them buggies like to catch a ride into the Dank:hitchair:

take care and be safe Rose:heart:
:yeahthat:

I learned the hard way. Now it's Forbid for the mites and BT for any moth eggs that might have been layed.

Even if it looks clean, hit it.

Wet

Ok, i will, I will do the first spray real soon and then repeat in five days and bring it in then... We are supposed to be in the 80s all weeks so i think i have time. Thanks guys. Would DE do for the moths eggs?:eek: :eek: I don't want moth eggs!

Rose...DE wont hurt:aok: allways on the guard I say...continue the spray treatment for a week after ya bring them in as well:aok:

take care and be safe

DSCF3125.JPG

DSCF3107.JPG

Latest posts

Back