Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi and :welcome:

Did you miss me? ha.

I planted 3 Kalichakra today.
Here is a very cute but kinda boring pic of Satori, taken this morning. I planted three seeds last Monday. where is the other one?

As most of you know I am a clone girl, but I really wanted to try the sativas from Mandala. So, the thought of a MALE in my grow is scary. So female mojo please.

Thanks for stopping by.

DSCF0714.JPG

female mojo coming your way Rose.

i have been a clonner for awhile now myself, since January i am on my second seed run, giving the clonning a break until the fall.

Mandala has been getting alot of good chatter lately, so im gonna grab a seat and keep an eye on this. best of luck.

first!......dam it...well almost. I bet this thread is going to be here a while and get lot's of responses, I wanted to get in on it early :(
-Good luck Rose, will be watching :)

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
first!......dam it...well almost. I bet this thread is going to be here a while and get lot's of responses, I wanted to get in on it early :(

-SSF-

:giggle:

Hey rose!

I'll be watching! Be careful when you separate those seeds...

You may want to start one per pot next time;)

:ciao: :watchplant:

Cool--another grow with a Mandala strain I have not tried yet. Can't wait to see how your Kalichakra does. I have great germination rates with all of the Mandala strains I have done--don't give up on her (sending female green mojo) yet. I also believe that I pretty much get a better female/male ratio than 50/50 most of the time.

I have to say that I am quite happy with the 8 Miles High I have harvested.

Aahhhh Sativa's. its the love hate plant. we love to smoke it but hate to flower it for so long.. lol female mojo coming your way Rose

Hey Rose, I've checked on your last grow often and was impressed so I subscribed to this one. It's my first subscription since I'm not one to just jump into things so.....your my first! :hubba:

Aww niteshft, I was your first? How was it?? I hope...well never mind. Thanks for stopping by and I am honored to be the first journal you subscribed to. really.

Hey slowmo, i am glad you are here, thanks. I love sativa the most.

THG, you are the reason I am growing satori. It will be fun to try it. I know you think a lot of mandalas seed.

Sensi, you are so funny, I am glad you showed up finally!

Thanks[ Dman]! I guess your first seed run must have been ok or you wouldn't do it again. Did you clone your seed plants? Did you have any trouble with males and pollen?

I planted them the way they say to on their website. Back in the day I did the paper towel method, but I figured it is their seed, they know.
Thanks for stopping in.

:ciao: Female mojo come at ya..Ive grown a few seeds in same container with little trouble...Clone girl dont worry about a male in the room...we are here to help ya spot him...we start looking around week 4...if ya have macro on camera then take some nice close ups of the nodes ..Ill be fallowing along..I have a few satori crosses in flower now..Cant wait to see what ya do with these..

take care and be safe :48:

Rosie...rockin the Satori! I'll load a fresh bong!

Hey there,

This will be te first thread that i follow from start to finish(not including my own) since i am newly subscribed member. Hope you don't mind if i take a seat and get my notebook and pen out... ;) GOOD LUCK

_The Doctor

I'm watching this one too. Ive never done Satori or soil. Female wishes!

Hi Rose,

You are going to make Satori and Kali ? Mind if i grab a chair ? have popcorn ?

hey mom glad to see u popping some beans,hope they are all fat sexy girls:cool:

Sub added.
I have been soooo cloce to ordering some Satori about 25 times after reading THG's SCROG DIY. I will buy some soon but not sure how much spare cash I have left after the bills have been paid this month, a new car doesnt help!
Anyway, green lady mojo on its way for my clone guri (since you helped me late last year I have gone to 99% success with clones so big kisses wiv tongues for that).
Stay frosty W

Rosebud said:
Thanks[ Dman]! I guess your first seed run must have been ok or you wouldn't do it again. Did you clone your seed plants? Did you have any trouble with males and pollen?

Yes my seed run is going very well, imo.its in my journal.
i didnt clone anything for the first time in awhile, my plan is to finish them and then the seeds i just popped and then i will shut it all down until september due to summer heat, come september i will clone again for the winter. GL Rose.

Latest posts

Back