Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbyrd said:
Looking good Rose :)

On the thrips, the right nematodes will do the job for sure. I'm leary of the tea though, did he add the nematodes to the tea and send you right home to water? Nematodes will drown if left in liquid for too long :).

If you can, next time get just the nematodes and add them to ph'd R/O and water right away. It's the best way to make sure you are getting as many live ones as possible into the soil. The nematodes will also attack and kill adult thrips that go into the soil to lay eggs. You can order online, smallest batch is 30$ but it's well worth it to get rid of those pests. I use safers stakes and nematodes, no sprays at all and it takes care of the problem. The ones you want are Steinernema feltiae

Thank you for that info. I have had great success once with beneficial mites for the spidermites. I was wondering what effects the roots organic ferts have on the nematodes? Do you know how I should do that? Alternate the tea w/ the nutes? My big girls are hungry.

This "tea" is pretty cool if it is what it says it is. It is in a big vortex machine that looks like a giant funnell that has the water moving constantly. You can use any kinds of tea you want. Yes, it is only good for a day or two. You can see when it dies, it is yucky.

That is great news they will eat the adults laying eggs too. I am sure all the eggs are female. Gotta be in awe of mother nature and what she does so every organism has a chance of survival. I put some outside where i have a problem with rootvine weevil.

Thanks again for the info jbyrd.

Rose, im sure you know by now the T-5's do put off some heat, but nearly like the MH lamp does..
your babies will be just fine! they are in Good hands!

Hi peeps.
Well, i was just minding my own business thinking train wreck had a couple more weeks and it is ready early. I checked and we are only at 6 weeks. I took it last time to 8. Here is a picture of my surprise. I guess i will take her down soon...after a little clear water.

Here she is.
DSCF0909.JPG

Is this a fan leaf or what? This is on Satori. So big and pretty.
Yes, that would be fan leaf bragging.
DSCF0910.JPG

I just love those huge fan leaves that Satori puts out. She (thinking positive here) looks so nice and green and healthy.

The thrics on that TrainWreck are looking awesome. TrainWreck ... How long does that take to finish by your experience ?
My mandalas also have those huge fan leaves. They are really fans leaves.

Have you already feed them right ? I can see some burned tips ;).

My cut of Trainwreck is done around 45 daze every time!

Looking really good over here Rosie

bho_expertz said:
The thrics on that TrainWreck are looking awesome. TrainWreck ... How long does that take to finish by your experience ?
My mandalas also have those huge fan leaves. They are really fans leaves.

Have you already feed them right ? I can see some burned tips ;).

Hey bho those leaves are something else. I have not fed them. If they are burned it is from the soap i had to use for thrip. I had heard from THG that they were nute sensitive, (not her words) so I wasn't planning on feeding until flower which is the way i do all my plants anyway. With FFOF you don't need to, in my very humble opinion.

The train wreck has not been honed yet. I like the tricomes to be clear and cloudy on her. Last time at 8 weeks it was not as peppy as i like. Too much amber. Another time I took half the plant at 6 weeks and the rest at 8. This will only be day 47, i am surprised. A good surprise. Means I can move one of the Satori girls in there.

I will check in on your grow again.I have enjoyed following along. Thanks for stopping in.

Just dropped in to say hey, dang thrips, time to take the gloves off. lol. I found all the strains your growin in a book i have, it has a add on about mandela. I hadn't read the advertisements, nice pictures , anyway I went shopping today and got some new nutes that novellechef was talking about, there made in issaqua and I really like buying local. hendrikus

Thanks Skagit, i have been reading about your grow. I like buying local too.

Train wreck is coming down this morning. I decided to just cut half of her off. I will show a picture later.

I went to see my old clone guy, tasted some violater kush. I need to smoke that again and see what I think. not sure.
Then he had a romulen/og mix. I didn't get any clones nor take him any as my plants have a social disease...thrip.

The big girls in flower do not have thrip, so that is a very good thing. The grow shop gave me another gallon of the tea and said to just "top dress" the pots with one or two inches of the stuff full strength. So I did that.

ok, later dudes and dudettes.

Here is the pretty Train Wreck before harvest. I hate to cut her down. But it is definitely time. i did a little taste test and when the test is this good, just think what a little curing will do.
I love MP, i learned how to cure from NV's thread, which i just tried to find so i could post a link and I couldn't find it.

DSCF0912.JPG

DSCF0913.JPG
There is a Gold behind TW, that is the funny twisty cola thing.

ps, I got 170 g out of the top half of TW. that means dry about 2 oz. The ones I lst'd are much heavier then the ones not. duh rb.

Rosebud said:
ps, I got 170 g out of the top half of TW. that means dry about 2 oz. The ones I lst'd are much heavier then the ones not. duh rb.
Beautiful job Rosie :aok: That trainwreck cola is a sight to behold :yay:

oh yes....beautiful!

Great Job Rose.

Man rosie, that trainwreck looks good, A friend asked me about tradeing some DT and C99 for trainwreck and a blueberry, if your trainwreck is as good as his O BOY, I loved it.You did a wonderful job raising that girl. Definitely blue ribbon at the fair.

Violator Kush lol, sounds heavy duty, just got a lead on some old school hiwian, lol cant spell it. violator kush put me down for a bushel.

Latest posts

Back