Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stakes and green tapes how I've been doing it Rose. Tedious, but nothing sucks worse than walking out to a snapped branch with an unfinished cola hanging to the ground.
I still need to add more. I've just been doing a handful at a time and it hasn't been too bad.

Thank you Ston and you are doing yours now? I better get on this.... Thank you. I have been checking out your grow, looks great again this year.

Ok 420, here is satori in the terracotta pot and nurse larry on the right. Thanks for stopping by cause I made you.:~)
DSCF2054.JPG

Thanks Rose! Yeah already started. Started to sag from weight a week or two ago. Lost two decent size branches already. Got me in gear to get them supported. Still have a good amount to do still

I don't have that much weight yet Ston-:confused2: :cry: :cry:

Those are not plants those are TREES!!!!! Looking amazing wish I could do a outdoor run.

IMO better to be ready for it, then scrambling to save cracked branches. Also had mixed feelings on colas 90'ing vertical. Experience I had with colas sagging that drastically was not good. They seemed to stop plumping up, but instead ton of airy foxtails vertical out of the half formed cola.
Don't stress on the weight not seeming like its there yet. Still have a good amount of time to fill in. I'm just saying how tall your girls are, you will eventually need to support them somehow. :48:

Your passion is reflected in the beauty of your plants, Rose.

Big buds are quite the problem to have....lol...keeper up you're doing awesome per usual... :)

That is so sweet of you to say, it is truly a passion. I will be sad when the plants are gone outside and I can't do dishes and watch them.. They provide a wonderful energy to the yard. Thanks 7G.

Update;
Got these tomato cage things half off at lowes.. Ridiculously expensive even 1/2 off. BUT, i think i love them. They only had three so we got some other stakes. The picture is of the little satori that I practiced on... So far so good.

This is the garden this morning. Very cool 58 or so out there. Do the plants respond to temperature as much as light?????
DSCF2062.JPG DSCF2069.JPG DSCF2063.JPG DSCF2065.JPG DSCF2067.JPG

RoseBud, the garden is looking awesome. Way to grow lady...:yay:

Wow Rose they look great, im so jealous i cant have a grow in my yard like that. MK looks like she has a ways to go still, good luck with everything.

Thanks dman, I think i will be nervous about the grumpy guy behind us, the weather, the smell until it is curing. Sure doesn't look like it will be done... Thanks for the luck.

I agree with DMan, The MK better gotta' do some catching up to the others, but they all look good and healthy.
I'll bet your yard smells great, the crabby neighbour's just jealous...:D

My question: i know that the light change makes hormones in the plant want to hurry and reproduce, is that true of temperature as well?

This is what Ed Rosenthal has to say about it.

At temperatures below 60° F (15° C), photosynthesis and plant metabolism slow, stopping growth as it waits for better conditions. As soon as the temperature rises, the plant resumes full functioning. When the temperature falls below 40° F (4° C), marijuana plants experience tissue damage and require about 24 hours of warmer conditions to resume growth. Young marijuana plants are somewhat tolerant of low temperatures; when outdoors, seedlings have been known to pierce snow cover without ill effect. But low temperatures during ripening, even just overnight, delay or prevent bud maturation. Some equatorial varieties stop growth after a few nights with temperatures below 40° F (4° C).