Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking very good Rose....when you useing the cages?...we are in warm weather again and plan to place the cover on this weekend...Happy Harvesting

:48:

We may be in trouble here. It was 58 last night, I may not get a harvest?
It is supposed to be in the 90's here this week then it will cool off again.

Thank you Mel. That is what i needed to know. yikes.
4U, we will get those done this week.

Rosebud, I think that you will be fine. While things slow down when the temps get under 60, it doesn't mean things stop. In the winter, there are times when the temps drop below 0 that I have trouble keeping my flowering space above 60. I'd be more concerned if the daytime temps were staying say in the 70s.

I think you'll do great Rose. Just keep doing what you're doing. And try not to get discouraged.

yep---i too think you'll be fine---if i were you---and cannot move them inside---just protect them from the elements---rain and cold---they look hardy enough to withstand the winds---i would just ride it out---harvesting premature bud is a waste---doesn't look like those plants are going to be ready for another 4-5 weeks---if you use temporary fencing around them with poles attached to the sides of the fencing to raise the height higher than the tallest cola---you could cover them at night with a blanket for protection when the temp drops and cover them in plastic if you get rain or snow---remove the covers in the morning for sun---that's all i got

That's it Orange, that's all ya got?? That works great. I have another 4 weeks of good weather by halloween it is way over. I was thinking 4-5 weeks my self. Don't worry, i will take no bud before it's time. Thank you Orangesunshine.

Yeah that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Your gonna have some monster buds for sure. That master kush is a little spindely (skinny), but the rest are absolutely mouth watering.

Yes, so far not impressed with either the Jock Horror or the master kush from Nirvana as far as their plants. If I didn't have some pretty plants beside them I wouldn't know the difference. They were all topped the same as the nurse larry's except Pink moma and i left her alone. I didn't show you jock horror as he looks like a horror...
Thank you PP, wish you were here to help harvest...

Oh nooo. Not the Jock Horror. I had high (pun intended) hopes for that one. Oh well, that's how it goes. Wish I was there as well Rose. We would have such fun. Stay safe my friend. :)

Maybe I'll swing by..........;)

Rosebud said:
Yes, so far not impressed with either the Jock Horror or the master kush from Nirvana as far as their plants. If I didn't have some pretty plants beside them I wouldn't know the difference. They were all topped the same as the nurse larry's except Pink moma and i left her alone. I didn't show you jock horror as he looks like a horror...
Thank you PP, wish you were here to help harvest...

I've run the Jock Horror, once, and that was all I needed to run it to know I never wanted to run it again. Toke was weak too.

Good to know Mel, I figure I can give it a way and keep the other stuff for me..

Make butter with it. It extracted nicely, gave me some pretty potent medibles.

Thanks Mel, good idea.

here is the weekly update..... The temps haven't been below 90 in forever.. lows of 68 still, no rain... but fall is coming and it could all change any minute... The kids grew noticeably this week I think. For your viewing pleasure.... Oh on one of the pic's the spider web on Pink moma, if you look closely you can see all the thrip she has caught leaving the plants..I like her. DSCF2083.JPG DSCF2075.JPG DSCF2076.JPG DSCF2081.JPG DSCF2082.JPG

Looking :woohoo:

GREAT LADIES

:aok: Nice way to let Mother Nature Take care of her children

Can you get a close up of the spider? She might be a nice addition to the bug fighting arsonal for the organic growers.

very nice rose :)
question; those black pots.. are they buried at all or is that their height? (how big are they?)

i personally evict any spiders around now. they're great in veg, but make a bit of a mess on buds and stuff. probably could even cause rot, i dunno.. never let it get that far ;)