Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am glad to hear from you in any thread Cubby. Never any reason to apologize. lol

OK, this outside journal is winding down as are the plants. I have harvested the three satori, a master kush, Jock horror, and one nurse larry.
Unless the smoke is killer on the jock and the master, i will not grow those again. Tiny buds.
The Nurse Larry buds are huge but so full of leaf it makes me crazy.

I think i have learned I am an inside grower. The tendonitis in my shoulder agrees. I may do it next year in the ground, but I am not sure at this point. It was about 10 times more physical then indoors and I could not leave my house all summer as it was over 90 degrees for 5 months.

My dear mr rb has graciously volunteered part of his shed for my winter grow. My bathroom is too cute and too small to grow in there. He has cleaned it and is ready to hang the lights so that is my next grow.

Thanks for all your help this summer. Here is some pic's of the weird harvest.

again, thanks for stopping in. These are all the nurse larry i have yet to go. DSCF2121.JPG DSCF2123.JPG DSCF2122.JPG

Maybe just one outside next year, just for fun. LoL. Well done Rose... :)

Good job Rose! If anything a fun experience right? :D

I did learn a lot. And, i am very grateful for the large supply of bud I will have.
I am lucky I didn't have to worry about pm or bud rot. I wish i knew why i had so many leaves. I didn't over N them. Would 6 months of wind and hot make it so leafy? ? Anyone, anyone?
Thanks PP and Ston-

great job you did this summer. :) I prefer indoor growing too, but once in awhile I just got to blow something up big outdoors. ;)

e-flowers for you...:) peace...

002.JPG

Well, this is the end of my first out door grow..Here is a sample of the nurse larry hanging. I jarred most yesterday... Thanks for hanging with me this summer.. I learned a few things...I don't know if I will do this again... Maybe.

DSCF2130.JPG
DSCF2132.JPG

you had a nice grow rosebud i started with 6 plants and only two survived my unexperiencd growing.

sorry that happened to you skullcandy. It may not have been your inexperience as much as the weather and conditions. I am so looking forward to my next indoor grow... Maybe you can do that too?

skullcandy said:
you had a nice grow rosebud i started with 6 plants and only two survived my unexperiencd growing.

If your a gorilla grower thats the numbers you plans on harvesting 1 in 3, 1 for the :cop: or weather, 1 of the:rant: rippers and 1 for :joint:

Nice job Rosebud. Is there any difference between the weed grown indoors and the outdoor stuff? Enjoy the harvest... :)

wow rose thats really was a nice grow. i love to watch theses grow because i cant grow outside

:clap:

you grew some dank buds there Rose and no pm, that's awesome.

Rosebud said:
sorry that happened to you skullcandy. It may not have been your inexperience as much as the weather and conditions. I am so looking forward to my next indoor grow... Maybe you can do that too?

I sure hope so I would like to grow a healthy looking plant hopefully someday

powerplanter said:
Nice job Rosebud. Is there any difference between the weed grown indoors and the outdoor stuff? Enjoy the harvest... :)

Oh my gosh yes, PP. I don't think it is as strong, but it isn't cured yet, and the outside plants are so leafy it takes twice as long or maybe 3 X as long to harvest one plant. I fear the nurse larry didn't get as amber as I would have liked. I will let you know PP. wish i could send you a bunch and we wouldn't get in trouble. I know my buds are bigger inside. But no bugs outside...that was very cool.

Thanks 7g, this is a good area with the wind to not get PM I guess. I feel lucky about that.
Thanks sin inc, i kinda doubt i will grow outside again... we will see. Can't wait to get back indoors. Thanks for coming by.

ozzydiodude said:
If your a gorilla grower thats the numbers you plans on harvesting 1 in 3, 1 for the :cop: or weather, 1 of the:rant: rippers and 1 for :joint:

nah not me I got a ppl licence in the state i live in I started six to be sure I would end up with a few females and did get two one of them was female all the way into the beginning of flowering had to pull it so it would not affect the othe girl that was left . I stll got what looks like 2-3 oz's out of it. which was pretty cool

skullcandy said:
nah not me I got a ppl licence in the state i live in I started six to be sure I would end up with a few females and did get two one of them was female all the way into the beginning of flowering had to pull it so it would not affect the othe girl that was left . I stll got what looks like 2-3 oz's out of it. which was pretty cool
"

why you pull the one female?

i said that wrong i had to pull one that had turned male right when the flowering started that left me with the last two which were fem.