Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! She got big on you Rose. lol Just the way I like my girls, {MOJO for a girl}, well done. The little one is coming along fine as well. Take care in that heat...:)

I agree with OS. If your temps are still so high just do a little trimming after they are out of direct sun each day. Better to do it now before they start flowering.
Just sizing it up in that recent pic, if that's a 6' fence she's def grown huge! Looking great Rose :aok:

It is a 6 foot fence Ston~ NL handles the heat as well as satori... that is a nice thing about her. How far up should I take her from the bottom?

OS, what are the two cuts you see?

PP I am glad you are here. Thanks!

If it were me, I'd say the bottom foot, foot and a half. I'd strip all the little stuff completely. Little branches too. Leave the longer larger branches that will yield something decent, and just strip the little stuff off them.
When I did mine last week, within two days the top/main branches exploded with new growth

Ok, because i have a bad knee it will be point and he cuts....YIKES. It will be fine. He has pruned my roses before and we lived thru that. I will get on it some evening soon.

That larry is looking great, are you gonna cage Herat all?

Hi Lyfespan, she is already in a cage...she kinda out grew it. I am going to get busy trimming soon when the triple digits leave.... yikes it is hot. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Lyfespan, she is already in a cage...she kinda out grew it. I am going to get busy trimming soon when the triple digits leave.... yikes it is hot. Thanks for stopping by.

We have been just under the triples here, I just keep my fingers crossed and let the girls do what they do. I gotta get a roll of concrete mesh to cage y girls before they fill out too much more.

That is a good idea.. I am going to check on your girls now.

OMG Rose...looking great. I want to get into LED's myself just have not done the research, will follow your threat close. The outdoor ones look great, can't wait till we can do that where I'm at. My 8 ball Kush is in week three of flower, pop over and take a look, she is really shaping up nice.

She's purdy!

I am curious Rose, do the lower leaves have that little curl at the edge as in 2 nodes down?

For being hit with so much heat [was it 10 or so days ago now?] she certainly bounced back quickly. Are your other plants doing as well?

Here is a couple more of them. The one with the black cord hanging down is Jack Herer, I think. They look like they were toasted PJ. I can't believe they are even considering blooming. They look like something nutrient wise might be happening too, but i am pretty much blaming it on the heat stroke. I haven' t fed them as I don't want to push them, they are or should be fragile.View attachment DSCF3194.jpg

View attachment DSCF3193.jpg Your asking about the fan leaf on the bottom right of the pic? Yes I think more have that. I haven't had a nute problem in a very long long time... so i am blaming it on heat, what are your thoughts PJ?

I would say that for sure the heat had an effect on their overall health. Do you know where your RH is sitting?

They certainly look like they are rebounding from here, but I don't see them every day. How do you think the rest look?

I think they all look bad, not horrible but bad.The I cookies look the best. The humidity outside is 12%. I can check tomorrow and see what it is in the shed. They are drinking more then they did in veg. I think they were in over 100 degrees for at least 7 hours. Now as warm as it gets in there is 84. It gets lots of fresh air in the morning with the double doors open.

I am glad I have clones. Some are huge and may go outside tomorrow. Any advice I will take. Thanks for your help PJ.

and on that 1 plant that got hot id give her some nutrients after a day or too and make sure the soils nice and wet when a plant gets to hot its because of not enough water if it had enough water to cool its self down it probly would be as sad looking :( i bet the pot was dry when it got to hot she just needs some water and some tlc and she will bounce right back!!

Ok, so everyone had a nice long drink of tea last night. 5 Gallons.

Remember how i said i would never grow outside again? i seem to be a big liar pants.

Wanted to show you how the real work gets done.View attachment DSCF3198.jpg

Wish I had knees like that!... I am off to fill those wonderful holes.

Latest posts

Back