Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesssss,,,i feel weel weak. Me have fever.

No ,,,probly just send Meds,,ill be ok,,laying here in the floor. Helpppppp.

Lol,,,,no im high right now from some Dank called "FLO",,,,YEHAAAAA

BR549 was HEE HAW,,,remember That show?

That is funny, i remember the show but not the address. Thanks WH.

I think that was his phone number wasn't it??? lol Just showed my age huh.??

Aloha Rose
All your plants look amazing as usuall, im interested in watching the led and how it preforms from start to finish... have you budded under led before?? and what strains are under the led??

Squid

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Hey Sqiudy, nice to see you. I have grown several strains with LED now. I like them very much. I usually veg under T5's but i did finally veg under the LED's and I like them. The most amazing thing to me is somehow they feed the plants. I have been trying to keep my mom's geranium alive since she died 8 years ago. well, this was the first time it was under LED and i fed it nothing and it's leaves were 3 times, at least 3 times bigger. I would love to put some tomatoes under there too. Glad you are back Sp aloha.

Well things are happening at rb's house. Full blown male, Freedom Baby in the bathtub, has pollinated Harlequin,( thanks OS for your help) and is now waiting to pollinate a freedom baby that isn't quite ready yet. So that is all fun and exciting. Here is Harley full of pollen and even the boys little white flowers.

View attachment 012.jpg

Ok, so now for my problems... See that girl up there with the bad leaves from a few weeks ago? I don't know what that is but i think it has stopped.

My real concern are for these... These are my prize genetics to grow for the first time and I really want them to do well. They went in Good Earth seed starter....they hate it! So i put some Happy Frog in yesterday and I think i better get them into bags of that until they straighten up... I am worried i messed up my soil... sheesh. These were not the first plants unhappy in Good Earth... I love all their other stuff so i thought it would be good. not for me. They are just barely rooted... at that dangerous root zone when it is sparse roots and the whole little ball can break easily... But i am up for the challange. They are going to die if they stay in that soil stuff. View attachment 002.jpg

My grandmother always said the white roses are the hardest ones to grow.......looking good rose........ those little plants are going to be fine....... don't baby them to much.

Ok, so now for my problems... See that girl up there with the bad leaves from a few weeks ago? I don't know what that is but i think it has stopped.

My real concern are for these... These are my prize genetics to grow for the first time and I really want them to do well. They went in Good Earth seed starter....they hate it! So i put some Happy Frog in yesterday and I think i better get them into bags of that until they straighten up... I am worried i messed up my soil... sheesh. These were not the first plants unhappy in Good Earth... I love all their other stuff so i thought it would be good. not for me. They are just barely rooted... at that dangerous root zone when it is sparse roots and the whole little ball can break easily... But i am up for the challange. They are going to die if they stay in that soil stuff. View attachment 226570
I too have been fighting the burn issues with all the clones going into vermifire, so I now create a perlite buffer area around all the roots then fill over with the soil, so far I'm seeing improvements in the shock of going from the cloner to the dirt.

Very nice Rose, i love the roses that was my Gmas favorite i remember helping her with them all the time. all the flowers look great!

Yea my nightshade is not liking the soil I got her in Rose, had some old from a grow before last so mixed it in with the FFOF / FFLW / Perlite mix I use and it's not happy, checked run off since I just use water during veg with this mix and the ph was 5.8, bet money that my dumb behind mixed in fertilized soil with and already hot mix and now I'm too far down the road to re-pot in the new soil mix. I have been giving her a good flush each watering so hopefully by flower I will have the salts washed out of the soil, I been doing this too long to make a rookie mistake like that. All your plants look beautiful Rose, keep up the good work and happy pollen chucking to ya :)

Latest posts

Back