Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great in there rose :)
so the LED's added heat? i'd thought they'd run cooler than HID.. huh

Kaotik, i am sorry if i stated that wrong. For instance if it is 70 degrees F outside and in the shed, the led's make the temp 74.in the shed With my old HPS it would make it 90F degrees. It may add 4 degrees where my old light would add 20 degrees. They are SO much cooler. Liking them so far....

So far so good Rose, how high do you have your lights? Your plants look wonderfull.

Thanks guys, i think they are about 12 inches from the plants MR1... I will measure tomorrow for you and see for sure.

What is weird is when i harvest the satori's i am going to have a shed full of pot that doesn't get you high!!!! LOL I best be planting some more seeds...

High in CBD's tho right? I can't wait to plant some more seeds will be doing that over the weekend!!! Still harvesting my White Widow, then the Berry White next, then moving along to good ole Nurse Larry. Thank so much for the help Rose!!!! Lovely little ladies you have there by the way.

I love it!!!!!! Thank you G 13..... It is the new me....high tech rose lady!!!! LOVE IT, thank you again....

Hello peeps,

A beautiful day in the best state of the union... I am quietly harvesting satori on my patio.... the neighbors are all quietly working in there yards, the wafting of cannabis in the air...Satori at 60 days from clone ready:View attachment DSCF2448.JPG

View attachment DSCF2449.JPG Here is my helper[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF2447.JPG
    432.6 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2443.JPG
    527.8 KB · Views: 63
Nice spot Rose, always good to have a helper, looks ready to go.

The perspective of that picture makes his head look too big for his body. LOL

Very nice dog. Frenchie?

:48:

enjoy the nice Satori Rose......... I know it is as yummy as it looks.

He is a one year old, pretty small, standard poodle.. His name is Howard, and he loves most everything.

Latest posts

Back