Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The perspective of that picture makes his head look too big for his body. LOL

Very nice dog. Frenchie?

I was trying to take the kind of picture that was all nose, but it didn't work out..lol Thanks for stopping by you guys...

Standard poodles are great dogs. One of the best on the breeds, IMO.

I train and show dogs. Yours is a cutie. ;)

Thanks Hackerman, his parents are show dogs, he had issues at birth so we have him, he is our 4th. We do love them....they are all part of the family here. I will get a pic of his 11 year old "brother" in a few for you.

Hi Rose. I been working outta town allot. Miss you guys.

Pp, I see your name and smile. How are you? Where have you been? Talk to me.

LOL Hey Rosebud, I always smile when I see your name as well. :vap-leafy_wave: I've been having some health and financial issues as of late. Just haven't been feeling like doing much of anything. You know what life is and she can be quite cruel some times. lol Any who, how have you been doing? Good I hope, and Mr. RB as well. I can always count on you and the others here to lift my spirits. :)

Hey Rose.Yep Im home for a bit. Miss you guys. Havent had alot of time to get online,,and when I do have time im to busy with my granddaughter
OH and as for being tired and the Heart Surgery,,hell my Heart feels Great,,im just getten to old for hard labor. LOL

What is Howard's brother's name , he looks like he is saying something to you.

Are you going to make your new cover like the old one, I like that style. Rosebud your plants look nice.

dang Howard injured again?
dog aint got much luck eh? shoulda called him murphy ;)

..might need the cbd meds for him :D

love the yard rose, looks very peaceful (and easy to hide plants among ;) )
:)

Mr1, that is Gearhart. He was born in a tiny town in oregon named Gearhart. He is the love of our life, so very smart.

Kaotik, I know right, two broken appendages in one year.... He is special alright, I think Cubby had it right naming him Ed, as in special ed.

No we can't make another one like this one, the new one will be all clean and modern, darn it.

Nice pair. Poodles are such great dogs. Bummer about the injury. I always feel so sorry for animals when they are hurt.

I have advance training class tonight and we have a poodle in that class. Very good learner. Great handler.

I just love working with dogs.

Gearheart and Howard are special buddies of mine. I just loved them both. How is Kali doing?

Kali is as ornery as ever....I have a love/ hate relationship to her. Mostly love Here she is just for you.View attachment DSCF2490.JPG

Mr rb dug a hole and we put nurse larry in the ground. I will attempt to keep her low, below the 6 foot fence. She is hidden and I will try to do lst... Please give me pointers.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF2479.JPG
    720.6 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF2480.JPG
    679.7 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back