Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose ...that's quite a collection. Never heard of Whitney Farms, looked it up and saw a few sites selling it.

Is that a big fat mess or what up there... better tidy it up before i go taking pic's of it...

There are tons of tea recipes on here...I also use molasses of course.

hahaha....it looks organized to me. I'll do some googling, the only tea's i've brewed so far were for my veggie garden and a few outdoor MJ plants a few years back. I wasn't dialing it down to a flowering tea though, just pretty much using Guano, Happy Frog, rabbit manure, compost and some other things. I'd like to brew some for this upcoming grow or just stick to a liquid organic nute to use ....or maybe both....so many options :D

Sorry for hijacking your thread!

Here is what is happening in the shed... 3 satori's at 5 weeks and 3 Freedom Baby (the cbd strain)View attachment DSCF2370.jpg Ican't seem to get the others to attach... so here is satori...pretty cute huh?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nice Rosebud! Your Satori is looking wonderful. I can't wait to hear how the high cbd plant is for pain.

I have just dropped 10 seeds into Rapid Rooters for my annual summer organic grow. I have some supersoil that has been cooking for a while. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty again. Thanks for all the help you give me with the organics.

Looking great Rose, I need to get some of this Satori ...looks so good

Rosebud, your plants are looking real good.

So nice to see you Mr1... How are you? Thank you.

Thanks Burner, some grows are better then others.

WH, you are working to much and not hanging out enough, you have been missed. Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks Mrfist son.

THG, i could tell you about organics daily and would never make up all i have learned from you.Thank YOU. This is a nice grow....the last have been ugly. I am glad to know they can be beautiful again.

Thanks you guys for stopping by.

Hi Rose and Thank You for missing me. Yea,,im working outta town allot. Tired as heck,,lol.

Nice frost on that last pic for how immature it is. Great pic.

I am good Rosebud, especially now that I have 3 of my own Satori females.

Dam that is to long what are yields like ?

Dam that is to long what are yields like ?

It's not bad since the smoke is heavy Sativa leaning and we all know how long Sats can take. I have only run it once and yields were good. I got a bit over 3 ounces dry per plant in One gallon pots. She is a light feeder so that took me a while to get used to. I usually feed heavy.

Dr Fever, I take my Satori's at day 64 or there about. So she doesn't go that long. She is a good producer and like hammy said she doesn't like it hot. She does drink more water then most plants.

MR1, congrats on the satoris....way to go.

7G, thanks, i have a new camera. Nothing fancy but I dropped my other one so it is nice to have a new one. I hope your feeling all the way better.

Wh, i bet you are tired, are you less tired then before your surgery?

I have a surprise for anyone reading this... I ordered LED's!!!!!!! They used to be 2K but now they are $200.00 the reason i did is I have to have better heat control... So here is hoping it works out ok. They will be here sometime later in the week.View attachment 2_3.jpg

Congrats on the led Rosebud, there are a lot of people using that light. I do think they are 3 watt led's tho.

Latest posts

Back