Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I will learn this stuff maybe... I hope I can just plug and play.... Not a great attitude, but I fear leds' are over my head... I will keep an open mind... Unwrapping now!!!

Rosebud, just a tip, don't run light with bloom only, I don't think the fan runs with bloom only. Fans run in veg only or veg and bloom together. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am confused about the veg and bloom settings. It looks like 1/2 of the lights are veg and the other half are bloom? When you are running in either, how many watts are you running since it appears only 1/2 of the lights are lit at a time? Is it 1/2 of the total wattage? Can you run all the lights at once?

I am confused about the veg and bloom settings. It looks like 1/2 of the lights are veg and the other half are bloom? When you are running in either, how many watts are you running since it appears only 1/2 of the lights are lit at a time? Is it 1/2 of the total wattage? Can you run all the lights at once?

This particular light runs at 120 watts for veg and upwards of 350 in flower.

All the diodes function in flower, and less than half in veg, but the veg lights are all on in either phase.

Just keep them over your plants, [not your head silly] and you'll be just fine.

LOL PJ...You just keep hanging around and i will be fine.

I think I will look into these lights. Mine run way to Hot

Nice. Now your girls can disco :)

Can't wait to see how those do....

MOJO for ya Rose

Thank you so much 7G, i think they are disco ing now... It is a cool 70 degrees from 82...wow, and it is quiet. The lights have a little fan built in but, no balast... heavenly quiet in the shed now. Have no idea if they are the right distance from the lights. Pj says if they are too close they will bleach. so I am watching....no heat is weird.

Thanks for the mojo... we need it.

Thanks MR1, i wonder if they are too close. Any opinions peeps?

I have not used my Mars 2 yet but I am going to start high and lower from there depending on how the plants react. Rosebud did you get the card with the hanging distances on it? That is what I am going to use as a starting point.

That distance looked fine Rose. The plants will tell you if they don't like it.

Let's do THIS!!

Here come the trics.

WOOHOO!!!!! IT is lovely in the shed now... It feels nice. I will go lower them.. LOL Do you love the quiet?

PJ, i hate to ask you this, as i should know, but how many wats are the ones I got?

Latest posts

Back