Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, your girls look like they were loving the fresh air and sun, do you usually leave them out for a bit every day? I miss growing outdoors in my garden (even though it was not the smartest thing :rolleyes:) Just loved seeing them blow in the wind and catch fresh rays everyday

PJ, i hate to ask you this, as i should know, but how many wats are the ones I got?

Well their site says between 250 and 300. I don't personally own a meter to check and see for sure ATM. Picking up a PAR meter as soon as one of the members of my saltwater club is done using it, so I can at least get some of those numbers...

I'd call it 600 total watts between the two just for augment sake.

Rose, your girls look like they were loving the fresh air and sun, do you usually leave them out for a bit every day? I miss growing outdoors in my garden (even though it was not the smartest thing :rolleyes:) Just loved seeing them blow in the wind and catch fresh rays everyday

They do enjoy it out there, no i don't take them in and out. BUT the really cool thing about growing in the shed as it has double doors that open wide and so it is like the girls are half in and half out. These plants have lots of leaves like my od grow did and I have to think it is all the fresh air they receive... I never had a grow look this good in my bathroom...not enough air and it was HOT.
Thank you Burner... Glad you enjoyed them out in nature...i do too. But I like my indoor smoke better.

Thank you PJ, i had no idea... The shed was a tad under 70 this morning. Actually had to run the space heater last night to keep the temps above 65.. Very interesting this LED trip.

Way overpriced Drfever but you can afford it.

Mr1, i just took a peek at your satori's over yonder...they look beautiful...

dr fever, those are expensive.

They look a little overfed but they are ok. I am trying to figure out a way to get my Satori's under my led so I can flower them under it. Kristalica's under hps, Satori's under led. We'll see.

You know i took one of mine today and very carefully spread the three main colas down so the middle is exposed. It bent very well and didn't break, is that something yo could do? I see some different training may be in order for the led's but we will learn.

I will let you know if it stayed down. I didn't tie it down.

Rosebud I did that with one of my Grapefruit plants a few years ago and it worked good on that plant so that is an option.

MR1 i learned long ago you pay for what you get it goes for everything from spam to actual Ham from a jetta to a BMW cant wait till PJ gets a watt tester to see actual draw and and actual wattage just was looking at these as well Diamond series 10 watt cree XML from advanced lighting
Obly down fall i see is the new law NO mercury used so meaning the solder is non lead so there is going to be issues with heat sink over heating all the time no different like ps3
http://www.advancedledlights.com/3w-led-grow-lights/new-diamond-series-xml-10w-cree-xml/

In the case of Led lights that rule in my opinion does not apply. They all use Chinese made led's and drivers. Rosebud's light uses the same spectrum more or less that the advanced light uses. Still to much. Look for a buck an actual watt or less.

Right on Rosebud, your plants are looking very healthy. I like that last pic.

Those are looking beautiful. I will have to take some pics of what I have growing on. Let me know about those LEDS. Might invest in those to save some money.

Looking great Rose...your Ladies look Happy and Healthy. LED looks sweet. Will be interested to get your opinion on the LED light after you have used it for a bit.

Green Mojo ♫♫♫

Looking great Rose! Interested in your led opinion too once this is harvested :D

they look so pretty under those led lights, im hoping to get some of those too incorporate into my light collection. I need the cooler running fixtures, as well as the savings on electricity.

Thanks Ston-loc and Lyfespan.... I am very impressed with my temps so far...I love how quiet the lights are with no noise...pretty happy so far...

Thank you for checking in all you great people.

Hey Rose,

how far above your canopy do you have the LED's hanging?

Latest posts

Back