Rosebud's closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys got so many years of growing behine your belt,i see why they calls us newbies.ihave learned so much already just ready what you expects have to say all ready you made me understand the differance between m gow and other more viable soils,so i thank you for that my goal is to resarch the cbf s is that right the pain recepters that is what im mostly into,so as i read i pick a little here and a little there some day my be i'll invent my own strain low in thc that is my goal,i see so much pain and i would love to elemenate that thanks everyone for there patience and hospitabllty 8

Ok Rosebud I know I'm late but I'm pulling my chair up.

rose you have outdid youself with your wonderfull plants they look so healthy i'm glad we have people like you to help us with our shortfalls i learned so much alreday from your green thumb keep up the good work you got the mojo. thanks again 88888888

Thank you 8. I have been at growing plants, not pot, for 40 years. I am glad you appreciate what you see. THanks again 8.

Time for new beginnings, i am starting a new journal for 2014 summer. Thanks all for hanging with me and being so smart and supportive.

I know this is a super old thread but I was looking for information on freedom baby's and that brought me to your thread. So far 1 out of 4 of my freedom baby's have gone full hermie. They are outdoor and about 14' tall and super bushy. Needless to say I pulled the hermie plant and I am probably safe seeing's how I just started to notice a uptick in hairs. Thank for the info.

Oh **** my bad I was reading your join date and not the thread date. Oops, puff, puff pass.:stoned:

Hi Sinisterhand, you know what? I was so ticked about my freedom baby herm'ing and the smoke turned out to be my husbands favorite. Everyone who has smoked it likes it. I am glad to know yours did too, just because I was really careful with those plants and i don't believe they were stressed... can't remember for sure.

I guess they hurried this strain to market with out adequate testing done on the phenos. Sorry about yours. I am growing harlequin now.

I like growing stuff, so it hard to make out all the cannabis from the peppers and tomatoes on the top pic.

And that is only one corner of the yard. I love plants and they love me.

Very nice Bro. Damnt, I want a garden like that.

great looking girls Rosebud. I may have to try LED's if it gets plants like that.

And that is only one corner of the yard. I love plants and they love me.

holy wow you have a GREEN thumb SInisterhand! Your yard looks fantastic and if you'll kindly send me your address i will start shoping for homes in your neighborhood propmtly because I really think we'd make good neighbors! ;)

Latest posts

Back