Rosebuds dirt journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
niteshft, i have missed you. Tell your friend PJ hi for me too.

That is a very cool attribute of a vape. Do you just set it in there or do you grind it wet?

So good to see you ns.

I use my scissors to snip it into small pieces Rose. I just let gravity set it in place, especially wet buds, you want it loosely so air will flow thru it easily.

PJ says "Hi" back at ya!!

yummy

rose were you successful in saving you a cut of the medicine woman?

No, grower13, i have two more MW in flower, I will try to reveg one of them. I don't like trying to reveg. I have only done it once and it is a mess and lengthy process.
When all the ice leaves this area I can call the "clone guy" who is an hour away and ask him if he has a clone of her. I can't imagine losing this one.
Thank you for asking.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by.
I will go back to my bubble cloner instead of the rapid rooters I tried. I had lousy success with the rapid rooters.

no clone..... bummer........I'd like to see pics of the plant progress through reveg....... good luck rb.

:48:

If i end up doing that I will do pictures for you G13. It gets ugly.

DSCF1305.JPG Isn't that jar of no Satori sad? I am sad about it.
Jack's jar just got filled. That is nice.

Here are the beautiful vegging girls. The dog ate the labels, but I think it is left to right, satori, Jack, trainwreck.
DSCF1307.JPG

Here is satori I hope.
DSCF1308.JPG

Hope you are all having a good day. I am bummed. Our daughter by choice ( her words) is getting divorced after 2 years of marriage. They have a baby of course. I am sad about it. and pissed. Can i say pissed? She has no job and he just lost his. I love both of them and want to kill both of them. Not really kill, just maim. Thanks for listening.

LOL--I always seem to run out of Satori, too. At least you have some more going.

Daughter problems--boy I have had a few of those--similar circumstances. Things will work out. My daughter is almost 41 now and that baby is now an 18 year old who turned out great!

Your plants look happy even if you are pissed.

Here, I'll share some of my Satori with you :48:

much :heart: to you Rosebud---if it makes you feel any better---i want to kill my bratty little 10 year old too---maybe just wring her little neck like a dish towel---water boarding is another option---long as the duck doesn't read these posts---i think we are safe saying we are pissed off---:D :ciao:

P.S.---:eek: for all those in the literal world---just venting---we love our children for better or worse and would never ever bring them any harm

Yes Orange I must admit that made me laugh and did make me feel better. water boarding..there is a thought.

THG, what is up...with the satori running out? I don't even share that. I guess i should just grow a whole room of it and get over it.

Can you believe the dog ate my labels?

Here we go with the satori talk again...... must be some really fine weed for you two to ooww and ahhh over it...... makes me wonder what I'm missing.

:48:

Hi Peeps.

I talked with my old clone guy and he said everyone has lost medicine woman so I will be trying to reveg her. I harvested the last two plants last night and left a lot of bud on her to reveg.

G13 here is a couple of picture of her that you wanted. I sure hope this works. I have only done it one other time. I really love MW.
DSCF1312.JPG

DSCF1313.JPG

Looks great. I just went to home depot and picked up 80lb's of fine ground lime, Lily Miller Soil Sweet is the name. For whatever reason they dont post it online. Comes in 40lb bags for $6 each. Just so you know.

Rosebud said:
Hi Peeps.

I talked with my old clone guy and he said everyone has lost medicine woman so I will be trying to reveg her. I harvested the last two plants last night and left a lot of bud on her to reveg.

G13 here is a couple of picture of her that you wanted. I sure hope this works. I have only done it one other time. I really love MW.
View attachment 184361

View attachment 184362

I've got confidence in you, my friend....

Some nice looking plants Rose..Are those three pound grow bags? Good luck with the reveg. :)

Rosebud said:
Hi Peeps.

View attachment 184361

View attachment 184362

Thanks Rose....... I see you left some chicken on the bone......... this is gonna be very interesting to watch.

Hey PP, those are 5 gallons smart pots. They really hold up well. I don't know how many runs i have had with them, but seems like a lot.
I decided to use 3 gallons with the indica's but keep my hybrids and sats in the 5 gallon. Thanks for the luck, i need it.

G13, your welcome. I will shoot them with some grow ferts today.

Latest posts

Back