Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi Peeps,
There is good, bad and ugly to report, and agony and ecstasy, so lets get started, warts and all.
I first want to tell you I joined MP a year ago. I have learned so much from you people. Thank you. Thank you.:)

I think I left off telling you that I had gotten some spider mite infested clones, but I knew before I got them they had them. They were isolated in the shed and now I can tell you that the Liquid ladybugs organic spray works. I sprayed every 5 days for three times. I brought them in and inspected the heck out of them. I threw out one very small clone that had some damage from whatever he used before and I thought it might still have a viable egg, don't know, tossed it.. The reason I was willing to take mite infested clones is because of the TRAIN WRECK. I also got a Medicine Woman and White Widow. I have grown the TW before from the same clone guy and as you all know it is my fav.
So what is going on now:

Bubble cloner: (thanks 2Dog)
3 Jack Herer, 3 Colombian Gold

(This is the warts and all part) I took 6 cutting off each of those plants over a month ago. They sat in water in a cup in the darkest corner of the veg closet for over a month. One had even rooted on it's own, no nothing. Bad rosebud. Good plants, am cloning them now. (thanks hamster for your clones in the refrigerator crisper, thread)

I will post this and see if the picture works.

Here are the previous mite infested clones,
2 each of: WW and Medicine Woman:

DSCF0522.JPG

DSCF0523.JPG

DSCF0524.JPG

Train Wreck. I wish you could have seen how small the mite ridden leaves were. Does this ever make me a believer in the Liquid Ladybugs.
I will take you in the flower room tonight or tomorrow.
Welcome Ozo! Good to see you here.

DSCF0526.JPG

DSCF0527.JPG

i ruined a bunch of plants with neem oil, i ended up with spidermites in flowering and the only thing i could get was neem oil. i beat the mites but the bud tasted ruff even after many many rinses.

i'll pull up a seat and follow along

Looking good, Rosebud :) I will be checking back for the bloom room pics later for sure! Ohh, by the way I found that if you rip the counter top and sink out of your bathroom that you have more floor space :eek: Not saying you should, but at the rate you have been expanding I wouldn't put it past you! :hubba: :p

Thanks for the giggle. You know this bathroom was scheduled for remodel and now I won't let him. It is a big fat mess in there. I need to sweep for the 100th time before I take pic's in the morning.
Good to see you Warfish. Did you ever tell me what Dwc is?

Deep Water Culture I believe......Pushing my lil hamster body up to the front...don't make me bite....make a hole damnzit.

i wonder if there will any lasting damage from the borg ,i'll be interested in the final harvest .

So what did we end up with for room upgrades. I know you were getting larger lights for flowering.

Dang, I hope that wasn't a hampster I just stepped on. There is something squisshy on the floor over here.

Clean up isle 4!!

Look Pete, ya can't be stepping on Hamster, he is a famous rodent around these parts you know and not only that he is nice, so no squishing.
My grow room:
4x4 room with two doors exiting, one bathtub, nothing else.
1 600 hps NEW from santa!!!!
1 400 hps new bulb

Organic grow:
last grow had light incident. Not a good yield at all so I am thinking this 1000 watts I am running is going to make that all better. well, on the advice of someone not on this board, but who knew my grow, I added HPK which for people like me that is Potash and Phosphate..this was from Roots Organic line, Bat guano, which we all know is the best shtuff around, and I added that to the Buddha bloom that I used last grow and like. Anyway,

the green leaves turned to a muted lime green. Scary. Then the fan leaves turned bright yellow and the Columbian Gold defoliated it's fan leaves completely. I flushed and flushed...where were my peeps when i needed them....crashed, thats where. Flushed more, slowly the Jack's and the Gold regular leaves came back to a more normal green, Fumar looks like a blooming lemon tree,,,think a little nute sensitive???? OH my GOSH. This is fumars last run here anyway, but didn't want her to go out like this.

Hamster I don't know how you run such small pots. I had to re pot mine after the bat guana incident and they greened up well. I know you have great success, but i don't.

So people, I think ya don't just up your watts and not change some things. Too much light +too much bat **** = burned plants.

Here are some pics. Mr Rose bud put the shelf up to get the ballasts off the floor. He is a nice guy that mr rb.

DSCF0528.JPG

DSCF0529.JPG

DSCF0530.JPG

oh thats right forgot bout the new 600. swwwweet!!!

Got a lot going on in there :) Just curious as to which way your door swings that you use to enter the room? The door on my bathroom/bloom room used to swing in but I took it off and re hung it so it swings out. Gave me a ton more room in there

Here some pics of the plants that survived. I have been putting in plants every two weeks for three times now. I think 2 of them are about 4 weeks away and some 6.

Thanks for listening to all of this stuff and for coming by. I will put some invisible couches in for ya'll to sit on and a cage for the Hamster off the floor.

DSCF0533.JPG

DSCF0534.JPG

DSCF0535.JPG

DSCF0536.JPG

Last picture of today.Don't be frightened by Fumar. She is not as terrible as she looks. lol
This is Jack.

DSCF0537.JPG

I am chilling over here on Hamsters cage, and i'll be along for the journey

Latest posts

Back