Roster's Survival bunker for 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosterMan

Who was that Guy
Reaction score
I figure we need a place to talk about survival, gear and food storage etc.......
I have a few months of e foods need to work on a water source but could always use the pool if need be.
Thoughts and plans for the Apocalypse ?
1653691376434.png

I don't worry about food, I'll eat the neighbors if it gets that rough, and they're is a 50,000 gal water tank on the side hill. I live in Central PA mountains, water is everywhere as springs also, hills poked full of old mines for shelter.

A T1000 was the older model and hard to control if it was looking for Sara Connors
They are just a lot easier to work on with regular tools . A set of non-magnetic titanium mechanic tools cost a mint. The electronic are more intuitive as well and I can stamp out replacement chips with my Play-Do Shape-Maker and harden them in an Easy Bake oven. They also run on button batteries… Easy-peasy…

They are just a lot easier to work on with regular tools . A set of non-magnetic titanium mechanic tools cost a mint. The electronic are more intuitive as well and I can stamp out replacement chips with my Play-Do Shape-Maker and harden them in an Easy Bake oven. They also run on button batteries… Easy-peasy…
I pissed someone off good But by total accident Night
Arnold

I figure we need a place to talk about survival, gear and food storage etc.......
I have a few months of e foods need to work on a water source but could always use the pool if need be.
Thoughts and plans for the Apocalypse ?
View attachment 298252
Well you make sure you stock up on extra pairs of boots wouldn't want those virgin feet getting a thorn in them lol 😂🤣😂 you set yourself up on this one man lol but...
In all reality whenever the apocalypse does hit it doesn't matter what you have stockpiled it's if you know how to live off the land and use nature and the natural seasons to live as humans once did as long as you can plant and take care of the plants and know how to hunt your be ok. The one's that are going to be in trouble are the city slickers that don't even know how to skin a bird or gut a fish those will be the first to be the apocalypses first victims prep all you want but the best prep is knowing that in any situation you could get dropped into you can survive and live on just the skills you have learned or taught yourself the knowledge you've choose to remember is going to be the priceless items that will enable you too have the last laugh and survive the end of days..... That all being said me personally I don't care the world's been doomed for a long time I don't have that survival instinct anymore I've seen the worst of people and the best nope still waiting we could be such a better species but no one cares about there fellow man just majority is self-centered gready POS that would steal your sandwich rather than ask for a bite so I'm just gonna keep breathing and living as long as I can and those few I decide to help are ones like me who care and aren't self-centered and worried about nothing but themselves those are the ones who are causing the bad and negativity in this world

e too...

All kinds of plans.
Mine doesn’t involve a huge shelter I can’t move from.
Plenty of caves around here.
My survival plan is to get as far away from everyone as possible if **** hits the fan.
I’ve been hunting long enough around here that finding water is not a problem.
I got small game traps and plenty of ammo!

All kinds of plans.
Mine doesn’t involve a huge shelter I can’t move from.
Plenty of caves around here.
My survival plan is to get as far away from everyone as possible if **** hits the fan.
I’ve been hunting long enough around here that finding water is not a problem.
I got small game traps and plenty of ammo!
Yup yup people are going to be the biggest enemy to survival in a end of world Armageddon situation because majority of people are self centered and have no compassion and feelings for others and that's the most dangerous thing it's like there animals if everyone cared about one another and helped each other this world would be heaven on earth just imaginehttps://youtu.be/907-MBGOk9A

This is no bulshit you can look it up yourself. They're warning about acute hepatitis outbreak in these kids going worldwide yeah! One of the Hallmarks is they found adenovirus in blood test of these children, adenovirus is the virus used in a lot of these covid-19 vaccines. I honestly think it's a direct result and then pushing this vaccine so quickly without testing. Call it conspiracy call it whatever you want but

https://www.chop.edu/news/news-view...-19-adenovirus-replication-deficient-vaccines

we will be ok out here on the high plains , only 1 person per sq mile out here and our county has less than 1800 humans

our little town has its own water system , two good wells , plus we can drill deeper if we wanted to het the Oglala aquifer

also plenty of cows out here , thousands of head

and people out here know how to farm and plant a garden

lots of guns and ammo out here too

we will be ok out here on the high plains , only 1 person per sq mile out here and our county has less than 1800 humans

our little town has its own water system , two good wells , plus we can drill deeper if we wanted to het the Oglala aquifer

also plenty of cows out here , thousands of head

and people out here know how to farm and plant a garden

lots of guns and ammo out here too

Latest posts

Back