Rso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icesys9

Reaction score
New here. Trying to make the most potent rso I can. I’m using 200 ethanol and I’ve been told to freeze the ethanol and bud first. I only can find 80/20 indica unfortunately I can’t find any 100% indica which works best. Everyone keeps saying it doesn’t matter about pure indica but more so the Terpene. Well I guess we’ll see. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

This is on the above site I gave you plus a lot more info. Everything you need to know.

Rick Simpson Oil recipe
This recipe will produce the full 60 grams of oil for a 90-day treatment regimen. If you’re looking for a smaller treatment course, you can easily divide the recipe into smaller amounts. For example, one ounce of cannabis will produce 3-4 grams of RSO.

Ingredients:

• 1 pound of dried cannabis material (indica strain)
  • 2 gallons of solvent—Rick recommends 99% isopropyl alcohol, but you can also use wood grain alcohol
  • 5-gallon bucket
  • Deep bowl
  • Wooden spoon for stirring
  • Cheesecloth
  • Rice cooker
  • Plastic catheter tip syringe (60mL)
  1. Place dry cannabis material into the 5-gallon bucket and pour in the solvent until the plant matter is covered.
  2. Stir and crush the plant material with your wooden spoon while adding the solvent to your mixture. Continue stirring the mixture for about three minutes while the THC dissolves into the solvent. This will dissolve about 80% of the THC into the solvent.
  3. Drain the solvent from the plant material into your bowl using the cheesecloth. Place the plant material back in the bucket and add more solvent. Continue stirring for another three minutes.
  4. Drain the solvent from your plant material into your bowl using the cheesecloth and discard the remaining plant material.
  5. Transfer your solvent to your rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on your rice cooker.
    Note: While you don’t necessarily need a rice cooker, if you’ve never made RSO before, rice cookers are exceptionally useful in this instance for maintaining a slow, steady temperature. If your mixture heats above 300°F (148°C), the cannabinoids will cook off and the RSO will be unusable. It is not recommended to use a Crockpot or slow cooker, as this may overheat your mixture.
  6. The rice cooker should maintain a steady temperature between 210-230°F (100-110°C), which is the correct heat setting for decarboxylation to occur.
  7. As the rice cooker heats up, the solvent will slowly evaporate. Continue to add your mixture to the rice cooker gradually.
    Note: Make sure your rice cooker is in an open, well-ventilated area, and avoid all flames, stovetops, sparks, and cigarettes, as the solvent is highly combustible.
  8. Once the solvent has evaporated, siphon the oil into your syringe for easy dosing. The RSO will be thick, so if you have trouble dispensing it, run the syringe under hot water and the RSO mixture should dispense with ease.

Latest posts

Back