Ruderallis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya were im at we got a lot o ditch weed we call it. it grows every ware wild down the sides of dirt roads,train tracks,and main roads. it's crazy when i first moved here i thought i was in heaven but then i looked at them. the smell so skunky and some so fruity but the all have seeds and theres male is far as the eye can c. so no smokin ditch weed o well thats why i like to grow kind bud

Ganja_Greg said:
pretty much any auto flowering either has ruderallis genes or is indica with its distant ruderallis autoflowering cousin's genes.. this amazing the crap out of me that there is wild **** weed growing around in america

this ruderallis could be the future of growing as we know it , every strain will be crossed with it i bet and over a few decades they will probably completely figure out the breeding process between the two and end up with faster better pot on demand all the time...

still anyone familar with how lowryder was created??

Please do not ever encourage people to ruin the cannabis gene pool. Please don't.

Latest posts

Back