Ruh-Roh! 'Summer Flowers'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Bagseed

Reaction score
um. so. Day 12 of bloom SOME of my flowers look like this ... and Some look like this. I think I see a coupla 'nanners on that sum'bish too. Sorry pics taken with the lights off. Whack 'em or keep?

Bloom day 12l.JPG Bloom day 12p.JPG

Kind of hard to tell from the pics. Get some more close up.

Kind of hard to tell from the pics. Get some more close up.

Thanks OF ...
three plants have wispy tendrils all over and three have what appear to be male flowers clumped together at the top with more male flowers, on a stem, going down the branch. maybe these show it better, maybe not.
IMG_6514.JPG
IMG_6514.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6516.JPG
    IMG_6516.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
They certainly look like pollen sacs to my uneducated eye. I don't have one of those new fangled, smart(so-called) phones and I'm using an old digital camera that won't let me get close enough for details. Okay. So. At the six week vegging point in time I was positive all six were females and I vegged all six for two more full weeks. However ... I had one LED bank then. It went TF out (!) ... just quit. Four days later my new lights arrived and I began vegging with TWO, 1000W LED. They took off after that and have climbed.
So, Lesso, from the sorry pics I posted .... 100% male? or transformed? do you think? These were not store bought beans so the 50/50 sex option math would make sense ... but what do I know.
Okay. So. Snatched. and, Boy, HOWDY! do I have enough room NOW!
Thanks Again, All
bj

Hey Thanks, Fellas. That's exactly what I was afraid of. I heard crying sounds when I tossed those rascals on my compost pile out back. Turns out it was me, snubbin' and blowin' snot bubbles. C'est la Grow, huh.
Thanks Again,
bj

Yeah, that is a full-blown male. Ditch it before it drops pollen. Clean your grow space thoroughly.

Latest posts

Back