Runt in the GreenHouse: A First-Timer's Tale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeMyPiece

Rip Champ
Reaction score
Whats good yall, just getting back into soil so I can keep some moms. Im starting from bagseed so Im searching for candidates and came across a runt. So I figured instead of tossin it, ill give my greenhouse a try.

*It started in a peat pellet > grew to 3 nodes
**Transplanted to party cup(well rinsed soil) > now 5th node, only 2 feedings of 1/2 str Rooting Nute so far
***Transplanted to bigger cup(well watered) > soil(.02-.03-.04) - FF 3-part later on.
Grew under 20 hrs light; lights on at 6am

Birds been eatin all my tomatoes, so I got this.. Looks to be kinda stealthy. We'll see what happens, I get sun all day here and its hot as balls!
IMG_1326.JPGIMG_1310.JPG
**I just transplanted; It grew crooked in its first home, im sure itl straighten out.

Put that into a bigger pot and NOT transparent! Otherwise I will report you to the SPCTC (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cannabis)

leafminer said:
Put that into a bigger pot and NOT transparent! Otherwise I will report you to the SPCTC (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cannabis)
:yeahthat::doh::rofl::rofl::bolt:

leafminer said:

Its easier to regulate feeding in a smaller container when they're young.. it'll be transplanted when bigger. there is also a sleeve that the cup slides into thats lightproof. just showin the soil.

This is what its siblings look like. they're still good in party cups for another week or so. Only reason I used the slightly bigger one for outside is to compensate for water loss from heat and not absorbing.
IMG_1300.JPG

Preciate the concern guys.

i think your transplanting tooo much...i put my sprouted seed/clone into a party cup for about a week or two...then straight into the biggest pot i can find or directly into the earth. some phosload till it gets cotton balls on the tips of all the branches, then dark energy and snow storm ultra. ph water to 6.0..add some epsom salt to the water....lots of sun.

roskoeheat said:
i think your transplanting tooo much...i put my sprouted seed/clone into a party cup for about a week or two...then straight into the biggest pot i can find or directly into the earth. some phosload till it gets cotton balls on the tips of all the branches, then dark energy and snow storm ultra. ph water to 6.0..add some epsom salt to the water....lots of sun.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1908 ... "6.0" is a bit too low for soil ph.

roskoeheat said:

:rofl:

a year old...and Hicks all over that:spit:

Latest posts

Back