Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabby

Green Revolution Pioneer
Reaction score
One of the perks to being a karaoke DJ is bringing the books home at night (at least on the weekends!), so I have an unlimited supply of karaoke tunes at my disposal.

I've been wanting to record some karaoke tracks of me singing for awhile now. So, if you have any songs that you'd like to request, just for the hell of it, I'll try to record them and post them here for you. My goal for the day is to complete at least three songs, and since I have nothing in particular in mind to sing, I want to take a few requests.

Just a few simple rules -

1) If I don't have the song in my books, I can't sing it. I'd waste too much time trying to find the track online or making it from scratch.

2) Feel free to make several requests. That way, I'm sure to have SOMETHING that you've requested in the books.

3) I really don't want to just go down the list and feel obligated to sing in the order it's posted. I might skip around the list a little bit and do the songs that I'd like to add to my collection first...Sorry! But even if I don't get to your song immediately, I'll try to rip most of them and can do more throughout the week. Please don't be offended if I don't do yours first, I'll get around to it when I can!

4) No heavy metal that will hurt my vocals. I do have a show tonight, so I don't want to do anything TOO strenuous.

If you're wondering why you should bother listening to random karaoke tracks sang by some chick on a forum (LOL), I'll be honest, there's no real logic behind it. I'm going to be doing this today anyway, and just want some ideas of what to sing. Even if you don't listen to them, it'll still help me out in building my library of music.

Here's a song I just did today - took me all of ten minutes, but it'll give you an idea of my voice. Comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. One of these days I plan on writing parody songs based on my "Marijuana Passion" (heehee) and touring events, so you can say "Hey! I requested a karaoke song from her waaaaaaaay back when..."

The echo was too strong and I didn't realize that until I already exported the track and closed Adobe Audition, so I appologize for the overuse of delay effects.

Anyway - My version of the Eagles "Desperado". Please give it a listen and let me know what you think...I want to make a karaoke CD at some point just to give out/sell at my shows.

http://www.ezhashkit.com/Desperado2.mp3

Sabby you have a beautiful voice and i love you version of Patsy Cline I Fall To Pieces.
How about the following:

Pretty Poison: Catch Me I'm Falling

52nd Street: Tell Me How It Feels

Mtume: Juicy Fruit

OK Sabby how about these.

Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now

Lionel Richie - Easy Like Sunday Morning

Chaka Chan - Ain't Nobody

Latest posts

Back