Safer's "End All" bug spray...

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
So last night I stopped at my hydro store, as I've had beginning issues (3-4 weeks so far) of Thrips in my veg. I treated twice with Neem Oil sprays (rather cooked my plants actually :( ) and it seems they are still kickin around weeks after treatment. So I got Azamax last night and this Safer End All stuff. Hydro store guy said it kills on contact and helps prevent. Has a couple different thing than the Azamax. First, last night, I did a treatment of Azamax when I got home and will wait 9 days or so and treat them again. I bought the Safer's stuff just to have something ELSE to combat them with if two rounds of Azamax doesn't work.

Anyone ever used this stuff? Any and all thoughts please :aok:

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
I may have the same or similar stuff. It is "Safer's" but not sure if it is "end all" or not but I do recall that it has neem and some other stuff. I think its supposed to fight fungus as well as bugs. I haven't had enough issues with bugs to know how it works.

Dman1234

Reaction score
I have used it for years for several different reasons on several different plants, works good for its intended purpose, its available in a concentrate ans is much cheaper than the ready to use spray.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Nice, thanks Dman!

I just bought the ready to use, as I have a rather small setup here (in my opinion) and a premixed bottle will give me 2-3 full applications... and it was less than ten bucks hah :)

Great to know you've used it. Have you notice the use of it with Thrips before? That's what I'm battling.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
It will work on thrip if you follow the directions perfectly and spray perfectly. After three or more uses some bugs will get immune to it.

Latest posts