saliva test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yadada

Reaction score
arrright just had a job interview and they gave me a saliva drug test.......and i just wanted to know if its true that kind of test only detects if youve smoked in like 3-5 days or sumtin like that. ive been clean for 2 1/2 weeks. does anyone know if its true?

I'm not exactly sure on how far a saliva test goes back because someone once told me it goes back 6 weeks, and I stopped smoking a week before my test, thinking i was taking a piss test. It surely was a saliva test that took me by surprise but thankfully I passed. So, in otherwords, you'll probably be cool, don't quote me on it though.

On a side note, surely not to be taken as total fact, my buddy had a couple of those saliva tests from his employer, he brought them home and we messed around with them. Our other buddy took a big old bong, swabbed the thing, nothing...

dont you have to send those to a lab to see if theres is any though? or that liquid in the bottle just tells you then in there when you put the swab in?(the tube with like some blue liquid stuff)

I was clean only for 5 days and was ok, and I heard if you swish hydrogen peroxide in your mouth along with vinegar it will clean that right out. Something in altoids conceals it, too. My boss will flip on someone trying to eat altoids beforehand, so that's why you do it in the car, on the way. I read that it only takes 24-72 hours to leave your system otherwise.

These ones were supposed to change color when you dipped them into a vial of stuff.

Ours were too. Quick results. We stood there and watched. I was so nervous that day! I had never taken one before and had bought mud kits, and piss test kits to pass, and it ended up being a saliva test. If you have been clean for several days, you'll do fine.;)

Thanks for your replays..........still dont know if i passed but this sure helped me calm down a little.

Latest posts

Back