Salvia divinorum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
does anyone know where you can buy this or get seeds for it.

I have gotten some salvia from local pipe and bong stores. You should check places like that. Just to let you know that buying salvia for like a gram where i live can range from 25-60 dollars, they go by the bigger x i think(like 15x, 20x, 25x,30x and etc....) The highest that i have seen is 50 x and it was 60 dollars.

Good Luck:)

if i buy an ounce bag of just the leaves and not the extract will it still get me high to smoke a bowl or do i have to buy the extract.

Im not Positive but i think that they are different. I think you cant smoke the leaves and get the same high as the Extract. When i asked about the leaves along time ago they just said it was for growing. I Remember when i did 45x and i was scared. I was tripping off my a$$. I saw dots, the tress were moving back and fourth, i was drooling....That was the weirdest S*** that i have ever done.... My friends said that it is like LSD but a little different. Not sure though because i dont mess with those drugs:p .

From what I read. A cutting is better than seeds. the seeds have a very low germ. rate.

iamshaman has it for a good price. make sure you r esearch it first. it is not to be taken lightly. there is a method to smoking it as well

the plants are moderatly hard to grow..humidity levels will greatly affect the health of these plants...

chronicman : if i buy an ounce bag of just the leaves and not the extract will it still get me high to smoke a bowl or do i have to buy the extract.

this is not the way you use this plant...more of a spiritual trip..
I'd suggest you read as much as you can before you use this it.you'll appreciate it more..

IMHO this is the best place to get high quality Salvia leaves, extract, and all your herbal needs.

http://www.sagewisdom.org/salviashop.htmlhttp://www.sagewisdom.org/

I have purchased many times from this store with no problems ever, not with shipping or quality. As far as Salvia Divinorum goes you dont have to buy just the tar extract, you can buy the standardized increased potency leaves which can then be smoked or used as a quid (oral application). There are ways and methods to both and as Rockydog said "Salvia Divinorum is not to be taken lightly", this is very true. Not everyone that tries Salvia experiences desired effects. This is a hypnotic, hallucinegenic plant that was used by the "Shaman" or medicine men for centuries to see into the future, or to detect illness or thievery amongst there tribes. I suggest that you spiritually cleanse your home of any negativity before embarking on a Salvia trip, and please, please start out slow. There is no need to buy 25x or 50x extract for your first trip start with the 10x strength and go from there. You may find you dont like the effects, and please always have a "Sober Sitter"...someone who can watch over you but will not interfere with your trip (i.e., mess with you). People have been known to wander on Salvia and have even walked out of open windows. As with any drug legal or not legal, research, research, research!!! Knowledge is the first key to opening ones mind! youc an get very useful info on this topic and many other at:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Peace Out

i was just wondering if regular salvia smoking leaves will getme high and what will the high be like

Smoking the basic leaf that is not standarized or enhanced is really not worth it. You are better off getting standardized enhanced leaf no more than 10x for you first trip. The high is very unique to each individual and does not last intensely for more than a few minutes. The onset is a strong body buzz with blurred vision and can advance up to a complete pychadelic adventure where mind, body, and time stop and you are transported to a completely altered state. As I recommended in my last post you should research it before you do anything that is foreign to you. Good Luck and be safe!

Latest posts

Back