salvia extractstandardized and non standaridzed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
so i am planning buy some salvia extract and i was wondering what exactly is the difference between standardized and non standardized extract in appearence and effects. which would u recommend if it helps at all i think i am going to buy 5x extract and about an ounce maybe half. i am planning to sell the stuff so i want the highest quelity for my money.

i was also wondering if anyone has smoked any pure unenhanced leaf i was thinking of buying a quarter pound of it. i was wondering if you can still feel the effects of smoking it or it it just going to be a harsh waste on time. any imput of salvia smokers will be much appreciated.

the reg leaf makes you trip a lil bit(very weird feeling!). but if u want the full effect u need to smoke the extract.that salvia is some crazy shit.

yeah ive tryed plain leaf 10x and 15x

the leaf absolutely sux didnt feel anything and wasnt worht it at all but i do recommend the extracts start at a lower one and work ur way up when i took 15x i tripped balls

Don't buy the leaf, Jerry's right it sucks and isn't worth a penny.

I took 10x and tripped pretty good

Latest posts

Back