salvia vs. weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webdevys

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering...um...when smoking salvia leaves out of a hand pipe can you achieve the same effects as marijuana?...maybe if you were to take smaller dosages...?

Justin

No. Salvia is more like a hallucinogen/dissociative. Lasts about 20 minutes. Should NOT be reccomended as a "Marijuana Alternative". Some Salvia trips can be over-intense and even scary. Marijuanna is...well...you know.

dude i went through a salvia beinge one time w/ my friends when we first discovered it , and man I love acid and i love mushrooms, but salvia is some scary **** , it will make you laugh and gigle but it will **** you up to , i couldnt even move one time, it is deff a diff plant

lol yea totally different experiance, makes acid look like coffee

Effects
1) Uncontrollable hysterical laughter. 2) Becoming objects (candle, chair, vegetable,…) 3) Overlapping realities. Being in several locations at once. 4) Loss of the body or identity. 5) Entering a 2-dimensional world. 6) Revisiting places from the past. 7) Weird physical sensations, being pulled or twisted.

Latest posts

Back