salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laner

Reaction score
i started smoking weed about 7 months ago and have become very fond of it
i was just wondering about salvia
any info?

yeah i tried the leaf and its shit i wouldnt recommend it i took like 3-4 gbs and didnt feel a thing

but the extracts are good i took 10x and 15x both made me trip but the 15x was so intense i was like shaking and in a cold sweat near the end
it was crazy but pretty awesome i would recommend starting with a lower extract and working ur way up

a buddy of mine wants me to do 10x with him tommorw
anything you think i should bring
water
advil
sweater
i like being prepared
i already get paranoid anuff

Theres a few things you need to follow when taking salvia, It DOES NOT get you high, Its nothing like weed, befor you try it id recomend reading about it so you know its effects and what to expect. You need to be in a certain atmosphere to get good effects from salvia.

excuse my ignorance (kids these days) but isn't "saliva" just spit?

GreenDayGirl said:
excuse my ignorance (kids these days) but isn't "saliva" just spit?
GDG it's some kinda plant that makes ya trip i guess. :rolleyes:

salvia is a waste of money in my eyes and get this it was in the atlantic city press that the government is trying to make it illegal lol

Ok....ONE more time kids, I'm old alright ;) What exactly the hell is it?! Sounds fun :D

I was readin about it on Wikipedia, and it says something about it being meditation type high, where you just should sit in your room alone listening to music or in complete silence. Some shit like that.

Salvia D is very potent stuff, in order for it to have effect you must take a big hit (keeping flame on it whole time you are inhaling) hold it in for 30 seconds and do this as much as you can for up to 3 minutes. Enjoy, and please be responsible. A babysitteris recommended.

Nothing will ever replace weed for me, but connections are bad where I live so I decided to try some salvia divinorum. I didn't know anything about it. I bought 10x for $30.00 at a local cigerette store. I went home with my girlfriend (she doesn't smoke anything) and dropped a bit in my little one hitter. I've been smoking weed for about 4 years daily so I'm not an amateur. However, nothing could have prepared me for Salvia Divinorum. Before I could exhale I fell on the floor laughing. She thought I was joking becuase nothing ever comes on that quickly. I kept telling her, "I'm SERIOUS I'm SERIOUS!!." That's pretty much all I could say. I had total loss of time. It was complete timelessness. I was in another world. I didn't hallucinate or anything like that. But it was the most unbelievable thing I've ever experienced. I'm sorry there's really not much more I can say about the experience other than that. It was the most intense experience ever. I guess the best way to describe it in words is that I knew I was there in my room with my girlfriend...but I wasn't. I was in timeless place all on my own. The trip came on about 5 or 10 seconds after inhaling and lasted for about 3 minutes. After about 10 minutes I was completely back to normal like nothing had ever happened. No grogginess, just a little bit of irritability I think but I'm not positive that that was because of the Salvia. The whole thing was totally UNBELIEVABLE....definitley not like weed..weed is sooooooooooooooooo much better. I don't really like Salvia, but its good if you want to have a little 3 minute experience that is probably something similiar to LSD. I've never done LSD but I imagine it's something similiar to this. The craziest thing is that this stuff is LEGAL!

I would love to hear about LSD but I think I read on an earlier post somewhere on here that we're not aloud to talk about other drugs.

A lot of my friends have tried it. One said she saw little marshmallow houses everywhere, i don't know if she did or not, but a sobersitter told me she was saying " I can't talk!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" Another guy said everything looked like it was made of lego. You guys say you don't hallucinate though... Well if thats true, the one who probably was the least full of it, thought he was back in his childhood days or something. Never done it myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back