Sampling the product day😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
OMG. Rolled up a big Marley this morning after two week cure. GG#4 wow! Is all I can say. Perfect stickiness smooth and a taste that is incredible unlike anything I’ve ever tasted and also btw, a great morning buzz with my regular joe. Thanks to all my new bud friends here for the help on my first grow. Celebration day 😎

Cheers!

GG is some strong medicine!

There is nothing like enjoying this sacred herb when it comes out of one’s garden.

There are probably some nice fragrances coming out of that jar when you first crack it open.

Great to see you enjoying your own herbs!

1644864982021.png

Cheers!

GG is some strong medicine!

There is nothing like enjoying this sacred herb when it comes out of one’s garden.

There are probably some nice fragrances coming out of that jar when you first crack it open.

Great to see you enjoying your own herbs!
Yes incredible crazy fragrances from GG and granddaddy purple will sample the GDP tomorrow morning.

Interested to know what you found out with GDP. That was my last grow. Mine smells very sweet. Sweet and grapy. Once burning, some indica smells erupt.

Bubba

Interested to know what you found out with GDP. That was my last grow. Mine smells very sweet. Sweet and grapy. Once burning, some indica smells erupt.

Bubba
The granddaddy purple was tasty too but I find it hard to describe the taste. Maybe sweet but not really grape or fruity. The buzz is equal to the GG I also grew but not nearly as noes friendly. The GG was the best of the two but the GDP was worthy of another try in my next run. I just dropped seeds in the glasses for my next grow. GDP, GG and Dosidos which is my new seed from ILGM

When I "taste" weed, I have a little method that may not work for others, but it does the trick for me.
This only works well with the first hit. Second and third hits, not so much, depends on how dense the smells areto start with.

Using a glass bong with small bowl, preferably with enough room for a small amount of smoke to collect when extinguished. Average size hit, when I extinguishers done with finger, after removing bowl from it's 14 mm hole, bring it up To my nose and release and sniff that small amount of smoke..

Then blow out hit. That little sniff let's me detect the very subtle aromas, and this is where I pick up sweet grape like smell, or whatever is unique about other different strains.

Another tell for me is to sit in one room and smoke, then go to garage, basement or where ever and then walk back in the room, noting the smell..OG Kush reek is always my favorite.

Bubba

my sniffer is shot, it picks up only strong smelling flowers...

For some reason, that little bit of smoke after fresh load, in clean glass is very revealing, for me anyway. Like a concentration of fresh vaporized trics off the bud.

Bubba

When I "taste" weed, I have a little method that may not work for others, but it does the trick for me.
This only works well with the first hit. Second and third hits, not so much, depends on how dense the smells areto start with.

Using a glass bong with small bowl, preferably with enough room for a small amount of smoke to collect when extinguished. Average size hit, when I extinguishers done with finger, after removing bowl from it's 14 mm hole, bring it up To my nose and release and sniff that small amount of smoke..

Then blow out hit. That little sniff let's me detect the very subtle aromas, and this is where I pick up sweet grape like smell, or whatever is unique about other different strains.

Another tell for me is to sit in one room and smoke, then go to garage, basement or where ever and then walk back in the room, noting the smell..OG Kush reek is always my favorite.

Bubba
You got some connoisseur nose on you I guess. Me I don’t really care for that skunk smell when I walk back into the room but I usually love the buzz that comes from stinky weed. Is OG Kush a skunky smell? What about the THC content. I usually go with high as I can find but have only ordered from ILGM which I’ve had good luck with their strains so far. It’s good to know that I can grow a sweet smelling weed both the GG and the GDP do the job well without the skunk but would be willing to go skunk if it was a higher THC level.

You got some connoisseur nose on you I guess. Me I don’t really care for that skunk smell when I walk back into the room but I usually love the buzz that comes from stinky weed. Is OG Kush a skunky smell? What about the THC content. I usually go with high as I can find but have only ordered from ILGM which I’ve had good luck with their strains so far. It’s good to know that I can grow a sweet smelling weed both the GG and the GDP do the job well without the skunk but would be willing to go skunk if it was a higher THC level.
Not really, but various phenotypes might. It has a smell That's a mixture of earth, Sandalwood, spice and hash smells. I had one pheno that smelled like orange pop, you never know what could spring out.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back