San Fernando Valley OG Ebb&FLo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I am going to stick this one out with you guys, I hope you stick around too!:icon_smile:

Started with rapid rooters, then into a 3x3 inch rockwool cube, then when those rooted out I cut off the plastic and set them onto 2 inches of hydroton in 10 inch net pots and filled with washed and pH adjusted hydroton. Then covered with 6 inch block covers i had lying around. This is where I am at now.

I flipped them to 12/12 on 4/1 and am hoping for 9-10 weeks until harvest. As for nutrients, I am using GH3 as a 800ppm base along side my beneficial tea formula at 1/2 cup per gallon; and currently starting flowering with 100ppm of Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood for a total of 900ppm for the first 10 days. This will equate to 1 30 gallon reservoir change every 5 days and a 100ppm increase every 10 days (every other changeout). I will end at 1500 ppm week 8 then prepare for a flush. I am currently flooding 2x per light cycle and not at night.

Ok now im going to take a :bong:

Catching you guys up...

Pic 1: 4/1____________________Pic 2: 4/2__________________Pic 3: 4/3

c54425b9.jpg

dac03dbb.jpg

7c7680d3.jpg

:yay:

Im in the front row:D

where the Beer

Im not water grower ...:doh: and must ask..."whats with the Paper on top medium"?

take care and be safe my maijuana friend

4u2sm0ke said:
:yay:

Im in the front row:D

where the Beer

Im not water grower ...:doh: and must ask..."whats with the Paper on top medium"?

take care and be safe my maijuana friend
To prevent algae/gunk from forming on the top of the medium, I believe.

:yeahthat:

*It also keeps the rockwool cubes in the hydroton from drying out between waterings...

More pics coming tonight!:48:

Im in on this one. Looks like its gonna be awfully crowded in there :D

Oh oh Im in for this one :D Looks like its gonna be awfully crowded in there Good luck :aok:

Yes I was hoping it would get too crowded, then I can remove a few of the smallest ones and toss them in 5gal DWCs :headbang2:

4/8, doing good, just started showing a lot of preflowers last night. I foliar fed with 300ppm pH 5.5. :icon_smile:

f87d95cf.jpg

They look great! Robust and full! I've personally never done hydro but would like to try it out soon! Green Mojo!

Thanks guys!:48:

Update: 7th inning streeeeetch:D

ebc27ab8.jpg

:watchplant:

How many inches in the stretch?....looks great....take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

OGKushman said:
So far 11-12 inches!

Holly Crap!!!!...12 inches in..10 days?.....whats your head room....I know brother...you know what ya doing...Just making small talk...:48:

I got a 8 foot ceiling...still have another foot to go up but I'm hoping the stretch will slow to a crawl now that the bud sets have started...check it out
:peace:

:48:

c87f2be5.jpg

Looking good og :aok:

Sorry bout the double post earlier dont' quite know how that happened.

Very nice........ I'd like to know how your doing the eb & flow...... looks to be a good system you got running there.... it would look good in my closet:D

:48:

Got my chair here. and a beer here. now where's that bong??
:watchplant:

Im getting slimed again. I dont know whats going on or how to fix it the tea is not working or i am doing something wrong. Roots keep dying and im kind of lost here. Im thinking of tearing it all down stopping for now or i will have to move to soil...I cant take this anymore.

ill update soon on what happens.

Latest posts

Back