Santa Too Mean To Rudolph??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

OK, all this PC crap is going overboard, I thought I'd seen it all...until the news this morning. Someone is calling for Rudolph to be pulled from TV because it promotes BULLYING??? Seriously?

When will it end??

Roddy said:
When will it end??

It will never end, some people always want to stick their nose into other peoples busness. Til others understand that humans are a voilent race of beings and will always have some humans that are more voilent than others, that just have to be shown how and when their violent tendency are to be used for the good of all. We will always have these problems.

I know watching Rudolph as a kid made me wanna go out and pick on younger weaker kids, LOL.

Bullying is a serious problem but i doubt Rudolph is responsible, and isnt there a lesson at the end of Rudolph, doesnt he become accepted by the others and all is well?? i dont know its been awhile.

yea ridiculous. taking down a classic that has reached the hearts of countless children becuz you think it promotes bullying? wack.

Kids need to learn about the whole spectrum of life. you can't hide bullying by missing with santa pets. that's Santa's problum.l0l

Latest posts

Back