Sargent Pepper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Sargent Pepper.
I am 25 years old and I live on the costa del sol.
I have been growing Marijuana for 12 years now and I have entered the stage of wanting to improve my cannabis strainsfor stronger buds, greater yields, better taste and most importantly better high.
I owe an apartment in Benalmadena where I use an entire bedroom as an indoor garden. In the same apartment i have an indoor closet where i dedicate myself to grow cannabis with flourescent lights. Outside i can fit about 15 plants every year.

I also own a farm in Coin where i have a 13x14m green house and I can also grow about 300 plants Outside. Here I also have a 46 plant hydroponic system and the most complex growing system that took me 4 years to save up to.

I also have a NRG Power with a custom made 84cc Polini cylinder, Polini evolution, 21 Polini Carb and a Yasuni carrera 31 + A Harley Davidson 1100 Road King

welcome sargent pepper ,,,started growing at 13 you the man,,, at 13 i had trouble just finding weed ,no one wanted to sell to a 13 year old ,back then you would like 10 for selling to a minor,, anyway sounds like you have your shit together ,i wish you lucK ,,,,,,,,051181

Sargent Pepper said:
A Harley Davidson 1100 Road King

Sweet ride man. Glad to have ya. look forward to your posts.

Welcome aboard Sargent Pepper, good to have ya with us.

00000009.gif
to MP. See ya around the forum.
00000002.gif

Latest posts

Back