Satisfactory time frames

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PERCHSLURP802

Reaction score
Just curious if any of you could read a thread to go completely off topic the answer with everything that's not being asked with a level of sarcasm that you only see in a disgruntled Dunning Kruger kid in the 11th grade thank you

Last edited:
THC Infused oils will be absorbed by the liver and last a good long time depending on your dosage size
Gosh...I make this Everclear alcohol based tincture that leaves me feeling high for the better part of 6-8hrs.

.75-1.5mL dosage is all it takes and I'll sleep like a log for the whole night.

How about smoking
I think it is more of a physiological thing. Digestion is slower than respiration so edibles take longer to take effect but last longer in the blood stream. I’m no doctor but then again, a lot of doctors have useless advice too.

I think it is more of a physiological thing. Digestion is slower than respiration so edibles take longer to take effect but last longer in the blood stream. I’m no doctor but then again, a lot of doctors have useless advice too.

Attachments

• 40p8k7.jpg
    40p8k7.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1
That’s the only edible that works on me
And quick, too. I can often feel the effects 10-15 minutes after ingestion. I put the vial full in my mouth and then take a sip of water and swish it around for a few seconds before swallowing. It's an acquired taste, but it works like a charm.

And quick, too. I can often feel the effects 10-15 minutes after ingestion. I put the vial full in my mouth and then take a sip of water and swish it around for a few seconds before swallowing. It's an acquired taste, but it works like a charm.
I don’t mind the taste. If you can take the slight burn starts to work quicker if you start there before your water swish under your tongue I mean

There are blood vessels under the tongue that allow the stuff to be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly. I used to have some kind of migraine meds that were to be taken by letting the pill dissolve under my tongue. Worked quickly. Tasted horrible…

The grain alcohol stuff has quite a sting to it but I still use it that way. I think it’s better than any other tincture as far as strength goes. My son in law who I make it for can’t administer it that way so he does what gmo does and washes it down with something to drink. Still works pretty fast that way too

I have done tincture from years ago in the fridge. I didn’t care for it. You can make it with MCT oil as well. MCT oil is liquid at room temperature. A former member here used to make it in her magic butter machine I think. She sent me some for my dog but we shared it. Worked pretty well.

That Avatar reminds me of someone that used it before. Can't remember his name.
And why are you reporting your own post?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back