Satisfactory time frames

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This troll is gone.

PERCHSLURP802

Well-Known Member​

5 minutes ago
I mean anybody with critical thinking can tell it's just a bunch pukes little group of fukboys
How about I take two grand of this Hazard pay and bring it down to these little idiots in this gaming Lounge down here and have them find your f****** IP address in your address and I pay one of these little Knuckleheads that are up here from f****** El Salvador to sit in your driveway and wait for you moderate that you little f****** b****

Last edited:
I ended up blocking it with ABP. Not sure why it annoyed me, but it was easy to remove. Still leaves a giant wasted space underneath every post.
It annoyed me, too. He's gone. Good riddance. Way too big of a crybaby for this or any other site.

This troll is gone.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]PERCHSLURP802

Well-Known Member​

5 minutes ago
I mean anybody with critical thinking can tell it's just a bunch pukes little group of fukboys
How about I take two grand of this Hazard pay and bring it down to these little idiots in this gaming Lounge down here and have them find your f****** IP address in your address and I pay one of these little Knuckleheads that are up here from f****** El Salvador to sit in your driveway and wait for you moderate that you little f****** b****
Yikes! How long would it take you to hose the Salvadoran blood off your driveway?

It annoyed me, too. He's gone. Good riddance. Way too big of a crybaby for this or any other site.
Was it a pop up or something? I never get pop up’s on here. Maybe since I used Brave as a browser?

I could turn his smart ass in for that threatening post above. And it won't be El Salvadorans coming to his door. Especially with all the shit that has been going on.
How about that PERCHSLURP802. Might want to watch your mouth from now on. And I know your reading this. Better be careful with that Keyboard warrior crap my friend,, because the next Mod might not be as nice as me and would report your ass in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back