Satisfactory time frames

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His ass is lucky we are not the type to call the FBI. Those kinda post can get your butt in deep shit nowadays. Just another Keyboard Warrior. Same shit different day. I have never called the cops on anybody in my life. Always dealt with morons my own way. In this case, Hippie dealt with it. Mean old bastard. 😁 🥰

Hmmm. I missed it. I can hyperlink something in my signature? Didn’t know that nor can I think of why I would want to other than annoy people.
Yes please don’t do that. Then I will be getting crash lessons on how to delete it 😊
Saw what I was talking about
Great Job Once again
The Terminator Weedhopper

Dam I was sleeping and missed all the fun
C0572FD9-D8D5-48FF-A739-1047EACF2D5E.jpeg

His ass is lucky we are not the type to call the FBI. Those kinda post can get your butt in deep shit nowadays. Just another Keyboard Warrior. Same shit different day. I have never called the cops on anybody in my life. Always dealt with morons my own way. In this case, Hippie dealt with it. Mean old bastard. 😁 🥰
I must have missed the bad parts. His posts were so long and so absent any kind of formatting I never actually read more than the first sentence.

Latest posts

Back