Sativa Dominant week 8 of flower. ALL Flouro Grow....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: The first several pix are with the flash on. The third one (with my hand in it), and the last one (of the lower-most buds) is without the flash so you can really see the vibrant colors and trichrome development.
KEEP IN MIND: this is an all flouro grow. NO HIDs were used. Total Wattage is 280W of T5 Flouro.
ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: this was a bagseed, and now I have seeds. Nice, big buds. With seeds. DON'T GROW BAGSEED. DARN HERMIES!!!
I ordered beans and will never have this problem again.....
THANK YOU.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Not bad. Don't count on not getting hermies just because you bought good genetics. I have purchase over 100 beans and have grown about 50 of them. I have had a few hermie plants here and there. So make sure you always keep your eye open for them. Do not buy fem seeds, they herm quite easily even if you give them perfect conditions. I was just reading Dutch Passion's new bulletin about there fem program. They now state that it is common to get late bloom male flowers using their fem seeds. I have not had this problem using standard seeds. I even let my bubblegum go 10 weeks and it never threw a nanner. The Dutch Passion Blueberry Fems threw nanners at 7 weeks like clock work. I even tried growing them in a different environment with different nutes and they hermied at 7 weeks again.

Good to know. Thank you. I have never had hermies, and this grow had two. The seeds I ordered are NOT femed. Too expensive. Stiil good bud, even with a seed here and there.

Not to make you sketchy or anything but...You don't have any unwelcome guests on those ladies, do you? Like on the underside of the leaf...maybe red spots? That spotting looks a little troubling.

7greeneyes said:
Not to make you sketchy or anything but...You don't have any unwelcome guests on those ladies, do you? Like on the underside of the leaf...maybe red spots? That spotting looks a little troubling.

Nutrient burn. Got a little over zeleous with the foliare feeds a coupla weeks ago.....:eek:

About how many seeds do you have skinx?

Like, does every plant have 300 seeds or are there just a few here and there?

Great looking bud btw :D

st00ner said:
About how many seeds do you have skinx?

Like, does every plant have 300 seeds or are there just a few here and there?

Great looking bud btw :D

Just a few here and there.

7greeneyes said:

Spider Mites!

Latest posts

Back