Sativa or Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is correct, for a reason,, your mixing the two types of weed. Good luck on what you get.

has anyone ever met a fellow smoker who had an endless tolerance for cannabis and you couldn’t smoke them out?

I have met only two people like that in my stoner life and I smoke frequently with one now

i cannot smoke this woman out...joints , dabs of Rosen , keef...it hardly fazes her

And I was dying there of thirst
So I came in here
And your long-time curse hurts
But what's worse
Is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that.

I just can't fit
Yes, I believe it's time for us to quit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
Please don't let on that you knew me when
I was hungry and it was your world

has anyone ever met a fellow smoker who had an endless tolerance for cannabis and you couldn’t smoke them out?

I have met only two people like that in my stoner life and I smoke frequently with one now

i cannot smoke this woman out...joints , dabs of Rosen , keef...it hardly fazes her

So I came in here
But what's worse
Is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that.

I just can't fit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
Bob Dylan - "Rainy Day Woman"
You're a lucky man.
I loved my wife but she was scared of ganja - she knew of my penchant for experimenting with "substances" but was scared of it and other things when we met. Years later - when we were living in SA, I persuaded her to try smoking some nice Bush and for my sake she tried it a couple of times. I think she really did believe it was the devls lettuce and that was it for her.

^^^^where do you get yer pot.....dispensary or Mexico? Everybody I know can tell the difference. If you're smoking a hybrid then Duh!!!
Interesting.
You obviously (to me) seem to have in depth experience and know what you're talking about.
Do you think it could be a question of educating your palate ?
Like it's claimed for fine wines and gourmet foods.?
Can you consider the notion that some people (like me) have a cloth palate?
I have a couple of good friends who are into that stuff and we've talked at length about it - I'm sure it's a "thing" but it just doesn't happen for me.
With weed there's plenty of times when I've been blissed-out I loved those long sessions where you just smoked till the sun comes up and talked sh1t all night long enjoyingggreat music.
I smoke mostly solo these days but still have all that music.
For me whatever the cultivar etc is - "The Great Enhancer" - for everything!

So I came in here
But what's worse
Is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that.

I just can't fit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
I used to be that guy. I can remember when folks would ask, "do you want to smoke another"? Just telling them to stop when they are done. If they kept asking, we would smoke the whole thing...

Bubba

So I came in here
But what's worse
Is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that.

I just can't fit
When we meet again
Introduced as friends
I am of that type lol

Sats always enhanced my old peyote days, not ruin it like an indi .. still does

I would be a peyote addict if I had access to that cacti

3644D545-224C-4473-A68E-69CD9713851B.jpeg
E661C0E2-CB44-4574-8818-544FA21D0DA6.jpeg

I am of that type lol
Yep - I guess I'm a bit like that.
If there's something still being passed around, I'll keep on going till it stops. If it's my stuff and it runs out I might even shed a tear.
One of the great things I've found with zol (as I'm sure many others have done) is that you can enjoy it nearly as much when you're solo - and - if you grow your own & have a large stash, there's no-one to tell you you have to stop.
I'm the same with beer - I'll drink it till I fall over or pass out or there's none left in company.
But... I'll rarely drink more than a half dozen beers solo.
To be in context here - it's different for me - I really do live much like a hermit.

Reactions: zem
If you ever smoked some White Fire OG #3 you would be on your back quicker that a cheap w h o r e on new years eve.
Maybe - but I think we're all different (uniquely so).
As my posts probably indicate, I'm absolutely no connoisseur. All I know is that I'll take a pull (don't care what 'brand' it is) and I'll think either "wow", or "niccce" or, "not impressed.
I'm probably not as experienced as many of you guys on here, but have smoked plenty of herb down through the years & for the past several years I've smoked almost every day - especially since my wife died.
I don't need to boast but I very much doubt that whatever genuine weed I was offered (ie - not laced) would not put me "on my back".
I just don't think that matters & have no urge to get into any sort of pissing contest.

^^^^where do you get yer pot.....dispensary or Mexico? Everybody I know can tell the difference. If you're smoking a hybrid then Duh!!!
No it'd be quite a trip for me to buy in Mexico cos I live in Spain.
That said, I have a son who lives in cali.
I certainly wouldn't dismiss Mexican stuff as All being "ditchweed" as, any Americans term it.
Ive personally smoked some excellent Mexican weed.
We (like many other countries) don't have cannabis dispenseries.
Ive bought from dealers here (no clues what strandivar - but I don't care enough to ask).
For a number of years Ive grown my own.
Outdoors in pots. I buy my seeds mostly from a Dutch supplier cecause their prices are affordable to me. I've tried around a dozen different strains noticing differences, but all doing the job (as far as I'm concerned).
Does it really matter.?

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned terps or the entourage effect here. THC is THC whether you get it from a thin leaved sativa or a fat leaved indica or somewhere in between. The type of high you feel is steered by the terpines the plant has. For instance... limonene is known to give more of a head buzz, have anxyolotic effects and taste citrusy as opposed to myrcene which is more peppery I think, and more of a body stone.

Latest posts

Back