Sativa or Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sativa or a mix, full indica once in a while to mix things up but i like feeling like a big ball of happy light and thats what sativa does for me!

Okay, help a newbie out...

How do you tell what is what? I am now wondering what's in my bag.

:)

mountain blueberry rules them all - SATIVA - get all my 375 lb 6' 3" bod rollin' right along. smokin mom - ask around fer a sativa, even to yer buddy. you want a self lifting high not a couch potato feeling. look on the seedbanks fer strain discriptions. ak-47 or white russian

Im an Indica man myself and my fiance is a Sativa girl. So needless to say, I smoke a lot of both

got 1 question? every1 is posting an answer. where's the poll?

We used to have a poll here, but Greendaygirl and ldylunatic kept trying to use it to dance.

"Pole"dancing...:p

Well...what sort of high do I want to have....heavy head high...or fluffy body high?

How much space is available for the grow?

What time of the day is it?

Also...what particular chronic ailment am I looking to relieve?

Okay...too many parameters already for me to put out a concrete answer.

and a double doobie of blueberry we get ROOOOoooorrrrrr. and fer the same of black widow we get mmeeoooowww. zzzzzzz.

I like it when i get high and people ask me things and I look at them like:confused: !!!! Sativas are so common here i'd pick indica any day.

I love it all! I found that sativas work out better for me and my friends when we go out to party...but indicas are great for after the party and for movie nights. If we're fortunate enough to have both we start the day tokin on sativa and save the indicas for after we did whatever we had to do.

Latest posts

Back