sativa or what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
In the garden is a plant with a lot of leaves, not much bud compared to other plants, it is a mystery seed so could be anything. Currently starting the 6th week of flower, the buds are small compared to the others. I would say that the other plants in the garden are 2-3 times bulkier, but the stem in question is a large diameter. I am at 6 weeks flower, and the leaves are showing to be nitrogen deficient which is normal at this stage.. I am wondering if i have a later flowering plant, or if i may have a nutrient lock-out. Chime in if you understand what im asking.

we cannot help you much without a picture

but because of season i would suspect a reveg

:postpicsworthless:

dude just post a pic. nothing of what you posted will help in determining if its sativa or indica. Are the leaves long and skinny or short and fat?

are the leaves thinner than the other plants?

Here are the pics. I tried to show the other to give a comparison. There are a lot of leaves and not much bulk.

DSC02770.JPG

DSC02771.JPG

DSC02772.JPG

DSC02773.JPG

DSC02774.JPG

Based on the largest fan leaf in pic #3 i would say mostly indica. jmo.

Hamster check out this three leaf plant in photo 1. I have never heard of this happening. It sprouted 3 leaves,and 3 leaves come out of the center.

tryguy2011 said:
Hamster check out this three leaf plant in photo 1. I have never heard of this happening. It sprouted 3 leaves,and 3 leaves come out of the center.

This is normal and not a problem. Many plants grown from seed will throw their first leaf sets with fewer leaf blades than they throw once they get bigger.

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
This is normal and not a problem. Many plants grown from seed will throw their first leaf sets with fewer leaf blades than they throw once they get bigger.

-SSF-

:yeahthat:

You wanna see some weird leaf patterns....take clones from a lady late into flowering. I have one that was throwing one blade leaves forever...it just started growing normal leaves again.

I think he is talking about the 3 leaf sets, not that the 3 leaves on each branch. This is also not uncommon. All the ones I have ever had turned out to be males. It has a name--whorled something that I can never remember

You're right thg, the 3 sets are what i was talking about. maybe she'll be a girl.

whorled phyllotaxy ;).... I recall because I was just 'corrected' on the terminology a few weeks ago :)

Latest posts

Back