Satoir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevey

Reaction score
Growing in coco,feed the one girl 5ml of sensie a,b flower ,got nutri burn.so l am wondering feed onc aweek.Until plant tells me different? Right now its hard to tell cause tthey are such a healthy plant Thanks in advace

Welcome to MP. Satori doesn't need much food. Can you show us a picture of her? I would back off nutes for a while and see if she bounces back.

False. ^^^^ My Satori loves to eat. More the happier. Anyone that don't PUMP them up is wasting they time and shorting the plant . Feed that ***** at full strength man Screw what the others say

Ben

Here is some pics of 2 of the girls,the 3rd one is speed queen from Mendel.Thanks in advance

looking good..........looks just like my satori........leaves pointing up

:48:

They are a little nute burned, but not bad. Like Rosebud said (and Mandela tells you this too), Satori is a light feeder. She is extremely efficient in her nutrient uptake. Too high a nutrient concentration can kill them. Any experienced grower who has grown Satori will tell you the same thing.

It is generally more likely the strength of the nutrient solution is causing the burn rather than feeding too often as you are only feeding once a week. I would probably go with a weaker nutrient solution and feed more often. What nutrients are you using and how much are you giving them each week?

Teaspoon of molasses into a gallon of water, then 5ml of sensi a,b flowering.Thank You in advance

:vap-leafy_wave:

you may have troubles here soon. that is what I think

Latest posts

Back