Satori in stock at Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
As of today, Attitude has Satori in stock. Mine shipped out today.

Just FYI because I know how everyone here loves Satori.

Hopefully, I will join that club soon.

:)

Thanks for the heads up...those that want to try it should order some beans soon, as we all know they go out of stock quickly.

Well, apparently US Customs was out of Satori too because they took mine :(

Got the empty, ransacked package today. Hopefully, Attitude will resend, quickly.

Well, apparently US Customs was out of Satori too because they took mine :(

Got the empty, ransacked package today. Hopefully, Attitude will resend, quickly.

This is why I haven't pulled the trigger on ordering yet.

Is this a common thing?

Is there any way to get some good beans otherwise?

Do to an error i made at one of my OD plots i will be in the possession of several hundred Satori Seeds in the next few weeks. I missed a male!!! And he did his thing.

Do to an error i made at one of my OD plots i will be in the possession of several hundred Satori Seeds in the next few weeks. I missed a male!!! And he did his thing.

How do I get in on that? Lol

That's what I'm saying gift a medical grower

be starting my maiden voyage with satori in a few days/weeks. can't wait
hope it lives up to what y'all have been saying ;) curious to see how she stacks against my other sativa's.
:)

Dman were they crossed with satori?

Some Rose, It was a Satori male that i missed and it hit some Satori and some Larry girls, i didnt get as many as i thought but I have a bunch, they will be my OD plants next year.

Latest posts

Back