Satori Outdoor 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliWildViolet420

Passionate Cultivator of
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not on computer forums much lately. This year we are growing Satori Outdoors of course...

Just as a tiny catch up...I germed all the seeds myself, sexed them and did all the transplants...Partner Dev here did all structures. Only thing I do is water weekly and every weekend alternate aerobic compost tea with Pura Vida...
Our WELL has hit the bottom, so we have had to bring in water....drought situations here...the table may be better next year..if now...lower pump or drill...ugh...
So here is a photo or two taken within the past week or two...

Still in veg.....to date not too many issues...Other babies are blueberry and more Satori.....

GPTHREE.jpg

GPOVERALLSATORI.jpg

GP2.jpg

NICE! That's a Norcal grow alright :aok:

Absolutely beautiful--a grove full of Satori and Blueberry. I would think I had died and gone to heaven....

:bump:

How about some more love

:watchplant:

I'm in third on that lol . . .

. o O (gets down on one knee, spreading arms wide :heart: ) O o .

Come back, Wild Violet . . . show us more of your charms . . . and your blueberry tree farms :D

mow that s what i am talking about. nice very nice.what s the lagrest plant you every grew CaliWildViolet420

CaliWildViolet420 said:
I am ...... growing .... of course...

Just as a tiny catch up .... I ..... all .... myself, sexed .... and did all the .... Partner .... here ...... Only thing I do is ..... every weekend alternate ....

..... WELL .... hit the bottom, so we have .... situations here ..... the table may be better .... lower pump or drill ..... ugh .... within the past week or two .....

Still ..... not too many issues .... Other babies .....

uhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . hehehe . . . . . . . . hey CaliWildViolet420, pm me:cool:

Latest posts

Back