Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - I'm sold. This will be in my next order for sure.
With such strong supporters and gorgeous pictures how can I resist

It is absolutely my favorite strain for daytime. I, like Rosebud, do not smoke anything else during the day (unless I run out--an abhorrent situation in my mind). I think you are going to like it too.

Thank you Easy. I do love my satori. In fact I am going to pop a couple of seeds soon. I don't want to ever be without.

I am glad yours tasted so well. Mine tastes fine too just not extraordinary fruity or anything. And compared to my other grows not real stinky either.
It is a great plant, as you know. Thanks for your post.

I've got 2 or 3 flowering now (lost the ID tag on 1 plant while in veg). I've had both fruity and spicy smelling phenos and more earthy smelling phenos. I love them all. I was trying to remember how long I have been growing Satori--I'm thinking 5 years or maybe longer. It is one of those strains I hate to run out of.

JAAM- the koolaid is over there, next to the brownies. Yummy.

I can't wait to check this one out after all the rave reviews.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Wow Rose shes a beauty... :48: Is everyone on the Satori wagon?

So nice to see you back JAAM. Yes everyone is on the satori bandwagon and it is all THG's fault. I am so thankful I tried it. I smoke it daily in the morning. Thanks for the compliment, she was an extra pretty one.

i got some satori f2 from a buddy. still have them:D

Growing three outdoors as I type. About a month? to go

That is an extra nice Satori, Rosy. I am (what is jealous an envious at the same time) I just hope I see something like that in my tent in a few months. She's a beaut...

Peace

Rosebud said:
Look at Ston-loc's grow and he is a newbie of sorts I think. They are big and healthy plants that sneer at heat, and thrips. They need lots of water though. They are thirsty girls.
I hope I will always have satori in my grows and in my jars.
Pulled up your old thread to see pics of yours and seen this post for the first time. Thanks Rose. Yeah, this is my second grow, outdoors and they are great. Strain seems pretty solid as far as TONS OF WATERING! All four from seed are about the same. Phenotype wise, some are stronger than others against PM though. Hoping to last a few more weeks. To the left :48:

83.JPG

79.JPG

You won't be sorry if Dan, if you like an up speedy high.
Glad the cops left you alone last night, must have been scary.

Rosebud said:

Hiyas Rose :ciao: that Satori looks stellar :cool2: Im hopping on the Satori band wagon for sure, and yes thanks to THG and all you MPers that have grown Satori/Mandala strains out.. MAHALO NUI LOA for sharing.. i cant wait to see the Satori/BTB/ Mandala genes get tasted around these parts from all the smoke reports i read on Satori has lead me to belive that Satori and Mandala gene will blow up here.

greenest mojo to you Rose..Alohaaaaaaa

Does anyone buy direct from Mandala? I know they only open the store for a small time each year.
Any advantages? Price? Shipping method?
I'm not in a rush to get my Satori- (have more than I can handle at the moment) simply planning for a tasty future. :D

Oh Squidy, thanks for that.

Mandala Satori seeds seem to jump up outta the dirt bigger then others and are ready to go. Big and buxom beauties.

I have one coming up as I type. yay. I have some BTB seeds that I haven't popped yet. The miracle of the seed!

I don't think they are selling directly now Tasty, I got mine from attitude and maybe the single seed centre. I haven't seen a lot of genetics compared to lots of people but I can say mandala is the best i have seen so far. Fun stuff. Good it is in your future.

Rosebud said:
I don't think they are selling directly now Tasty, I got mine from attitude and maybe the single seed centre. I haven't seen a lot of genetics compared to lots of people but I can say mandala is the best i have seen so far. Fun stuff. Good it is in your future.
Rose
Yeah- they aren't selling now. But website led me to believe that they do on occassion sell direct. Maybe someone else knows.

Futures so bright... I gotta wear shades :cool:

They used to be open almost all the time and I always bought seeds directly from them. I figured that they were probably fresher. Now it is rare that they are open when I want to buy seeds, so I go with Attitude, like Rose.

Latest posts

Back