Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has you guys ever done a Satori group grow?
I know there was the east coast/west coast grow that included some Satori.
It would be fun.

I just popped satori seeds and they are coming up. I am ready for a group grow tasty!

I also just popped some seeds. I have some Satori, Beyond the Brain, and Ganesh that have just popped their little heads out of the Rapid Rooters. It sounds as if us girls are ready. I know Hemper has some Satori going....anyone else?

i got one at 7 weeks 12/12 today.

satori for thread.jpgsat 2222222.jpg

That is a really pretty girl dman. Mine are not usually that nice and green at 7 weeks.

Here is mine this morning.
DSCF1511.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1512.JPG
    DSCF1512.JPG
    383 KB · Views: 33
Beautiful Dman. I have a couple between 5 and 6 weeks. They don't look that nice either.

Satori is such a hearty, nice growing strain. Very nice dman. I hope mine produce as well. Mine are three weeks old in vedge and are looking very nice as well. I sure hope one of them is a lady :)

Peace

Look great Dman. And Rose those look cute. hehe. Seems like just yesterday I popped the seeds and was hoping for success. I think the yellowing or lack of is just on our feeding schedules. Pretty sure my OD ones are around week 7 or 8 and haven't yellowed off much at all.

86.JPG

Thanks, WOW Ston that is an amazing plant and such a small bucket, very very nice!!

That's a 33gallon tote! Hahaha. And thanks Dude ;)

i guess the plant just makes it look small lol, i can tell now, but at first it looked like a big mop bucket, but then again i am high, very very nice.

Ston-loc, that is an amazing plant. Boy there is nothing like the good old sun--you have a real beauty there.

I'll have to wait for the next round. Don't even have Satori seeds yet.
A girlie grow sounds perfect. I do believe we are still outnumbered as growers, but hopefully are catching up.

We are glad you are here for that very reason..and cause your nice.

Right back at you!

I know my enjoyment of growing this round is 100X better because of MP. Not only great advice but wonderful like minded people.

Here is my Satori today at 68 days, shes going 75 and coming down next Saturday, cant wait to try her.

She hasnt had N since week 2??? she sure is green still.

satori ss.jpg

Oh my gosh that is beautiful. Yes it is still very green. They don't like the nutes so much huh. Yours looks very heavy. I hope you love it as much as some of us do. Really is nice, dman.

Im really Happy with this Satori, im so glad i have 3 clones off of her that are a foot tall and going to flower soon. i have never smoked Satori yet but it was a pleasure to grow her.

oct 222.jpg33333.jpg

That looks like the girl right there. Wow, beautiful...i hope you enjoy her as much as I do. Great job dman.

Latest posts

Back