Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Satori at harvest:

DSCF1363.JPG

Nice Rosebud. Enjoy! I am down to the very last of mine and don't have anything coming up for a bit. I will enjoy yours vicariously through you.

Beautiful!
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosebud again.
I can't pass out anymore to anyone:(

Ok i'm bored so i'll type some questions for you.

What is the lineage of Satori? How long did it take? What's it smell like? Is it a high or stone?

:)

Thanks for all the nice comments. I thought it was an extra pretty satori and I wanted you all to see it.
Thanks everyone.

Ya know, i can find no reason to smoke anything else during the day. Nothing compares. (yet)
She is my girl TC

I think I just may have to bite. As much as everyone else is pushin the kush, I gotta say I've read reviews EVERYWHERE round the interwebs regarding how killer of a smoke the Satori is supposed to be...

good stuff Rose

:peace:,

p.s. How does the Satori taste, can you elaborate on the taste profile as well as effective duration? I'd greatly appreciate it, at least...

The taste, and i am not good at this, is a little minty w/ maybe some spice like pepper. I just tasted it again and now I am really stoned, but it is a nice taste. nothing fruity or amazing, but good.

I think I have a high tolerance because I smoke so much but I hit it every couple of hours or so, the vape is always on and I take about 2-3 hits and I am off to do stuff. I will try to pay better attention to duration 7g

I know i sound like i work for Mandala, and I wish i did, but the genetics of this plant is unbelievable. Look at Ston-loc's grow and he is a newbie of sorts I think. They are big and healthy plants that sneer at heat, and thrips. They need lots of water though. They are thirsty girls.
I hope I will always have satori in my grows and in my jars.

ty so much for your description, works for me...:cool2:

:peace:

7ge

Very nice pic and description rose. I've run her a few times and darn near cry that she isn't in my tent any more. I had 2 different phenos that I lost in the fire. Best day smoke for me too.

I've got some more of these beans and also some of bodhi's starchild, which is satori x snow lotus I think. Hope I can pop these soon.

Those sound interesting...I would be so hesitant to cross satori with anything for fear of in not being as good.

I hope you can pop your satori seeds soon too TKR..Good to see you.

you should see how mine came out a while back i did a strain report on it too. goo dlooking stuff and IDK about no smell mine was funky as a fresh turd in the sun!

Latest posts

Back