satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hey Goddess!
I've seen on here you and Rosebud like satori. I was looking for seeds but they are sold out at the places I checked like ssc etc. Is it discontinued? They have some crosses and something called krystal something or another that is similar but milder I guess.
Maybe its clones only now?
I will say I couldnt get herbies site to work.

Hey Goddess!
I've seen on here you and Rosebud like satori. I was looking for seeds but they are sold out at the places I checked like ssc etc. Is it discontinued? They have some crosses and something called krystal something or another that is similar but milder I guess.
Maybe its clones only now?
I will say I couldnt get herbies site to work.

They still produce Satori seeds........... http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/mandala-satori-seeds-218

A fine choice she is. I hope you get to try her out soon. Love Satori.

Yes they are at herbies! I dont know why I was not able to get to they're site. Guess I'll have to make up an order. Thanks alot! Hi Rosebud!

No, not being discontinues--Satori is just quite popular and it just sells out fast. Hope you like it as well as we do.

Yes it sounds really good. Since we are basically starting from scratch I thought satori and some tangilope I have would be good to contrast the black domina I use for headaches and anytime I want to be in an unresponsive stupor-- major headache med. Works for my unique situation.
Luckily the guy that grows that is a different person than who ripped me off. He has the best black mother plant I mean really black top half fan leaves almost 2" wide. Thats what to look for this was selected out of 3 packs of sensi seeds I had.
Right now though he is making some nl x bd and afg. X bd seeds to see if we can up the yield without affecting the effect. So in a couple weeks I will have a bunch of seedy black to replace this wonderful seedy best of mexico I have been enjoying.
I did get a half oz of something diesel a while back only cost $150!:joint:

Latest posts

Back