sayin goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickTheQuick

Reaction score
ok well its obvious that im leaving the site. im not leaving becuz im bored of the site i think you guys are all rele cool but im leaving simply becuz of im just fed up with all the stuff going down around my town. bout a month ago i was over my best friends house, ive been friends with him for 11 years now. we were down stairs on the computer and he gets a knock at the door, 10 mins later cops are coming into his basement telling me to go upstairs. i was soo scared i was shakin but i couldnt show the cops. they had a search warrant for my friend and his house. they found 7 g's and $230 in his wallet. he was dealing for about 3 months at the time. they also found paraphenailia and got him for intent to sell and since he lives in a school zone he got a worse sentence. this was the third time he had a major run in wit the law and the 2nd time he went to juvi. i continued to smoke even after he was arrested. since i was there i jsut have extreme paranoia and i fear they will try to arrest me one day. im a good kid, i get straight a's in school and i enjoyed smoking pot, and i dont think im a bad person. i never have been in trouble with the cops, ive been playing baseball for 11 years now, and im a nice kid and never judge neone until i get to know them. but wut im posting for is: why has weed become such a horrible thing? people are aressted, good people that is, for a plant. and the sentences are very harsh. i dont deal i dont do nething illegal wen i smoke and i never have casued trouble. but the cops dont give a shit. so now everyday i look over my shoulder even if im not high. now back to my friend, wen they put him in the paper in the police beat, they say they conducted a 2 month long investigation..its total bull, someone snitched him out. i turned on mtv before and saw obie trices video being played which is titled "snitch" but they didnt even have snitch as its title they changed it to something else from the song. why are cops so protective wen it comes to snitches? you cant wear the t-shirts nemore and you cant say snitch on tv nemore. everyone knows if there is a snitch in the case and i think its just total crap. but back to my point, i sign online today and guess whos s/n i see signed on, my friend who got locked up, and im thinking its prolly just someone else, but he i'med me and it was him..he was granted an 8 hour leave from his rehab program to go to a doctors appointment. and wen i saw him i had so many mixed emotions. it was just like old times. so now, because of my fear of the cops and it ruining my future if i get arrested, i have to stop smoking weed, something that i did leisurely and that i enjoyed but now i cant do it nemore cuz of this. ill occasionaly check up on the site to see wuts gonig on, and i just wanna say thanks to everyone taking the time to read it if u even do
PS. i wasnt exactly sure where to post this so i put it here

Dude I dont think your going to look after you unless they know your selling. But good luck and bye.

So goes the life of a "criminal" Nick. We're all criminals in the eyes of "John Law", annd we all have those same fears, questions and emotions, I think.

Wow man. Yes snitches and NARCs are a fear for many growers. That why you'll find that a lot of us are hermits and recluses. If I was a very social person I would'nt even think of growing.
When I was younger though is when I seen the most busts. most of the time it was a kid trying to get outa trouble so he rats out his dealer. Or constant traffic through someones house. Same old faces and new faces. Those seem to pop up on Radar. Dealing just has way too many strings attached and way too many mouths to talk IMHO.
but you being in the room during a bust, they probably aren't gonna do anything. but I would still lay low until all of it blows over. I know your feelings about your freind. When you see him be supportive and freindly. He is under a lot of stress. but I wouldn't do anything that could remotely get you busted for anything.
Good luck to you and your freind.

Mutt is right, and here are some tips, or tip offs:

You said that he was busted before, which means he is probably on probation, which means he is going to be watched more carefully. If Mutt is right about another kid snitching, then it serves right that the police, along with probation were watching this kid closely.

It is what some kids do with friends on probation, give them up, especially kids that have something to lose if they get into trouble. It is unfortunate that kids will rat out their friends, but that is what you call immaturity. Watch your p's and q's and be aware of the kids around you...:cool:

Latest posts

Back