Saying goodbye to a fellow MP and Master grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
I and I know many other MPs were saddened bye the news of Power planters passing here is part of the note I received from his son.
This is power planter's son, I hope this reaches you well.
It is with much pain that I'm messaging you. As my father died on the 10th of December 2018 of stage 4 lung cancer. He mentioned this site quite often in our smoke filled conversations, so I decided to do some digging and was able to get on his laptop and write the friends he had on here back. I want to let you know that the RSO seemed to help him a lot in certain ways, but would give him anxiety if he took it before bed in the evening time.

Goodbye my friend

Rest in Peace PowerPlanter (PP) our friend. I will miss him. He fought hard. I know his wife and family miss him so much. I am so glad I got to know you. Much love PP.

rip power planter. i'm not on here much and it was coincidence that i stumbled upon this thread. i do remember him as we joined around the same time. iirc his avi was g. washington off the $1 bill

This makes me really sad. PP has always been a close friend and a great guy. I was holding out hope that he would beat this. He will be missed dearly.

Latest posts

Back