Scary Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natural born killers is a cult flick. def not a horror film, just another Robert Rodriqiuz and Quintan Tarenentino get together ( I am a true Juliet Lewis fan) when those 2 are making a movie , lookout.. its either really good or terrible. funny thing or trivia about that movie is theyre supposedly tripping on mushrooms all thru that movie ( and I know there are probobly shrroms down there) but in Texas or Arizona, people do peyote.. not mushrooms. lol . Hero

YYZ Skinhead said:
Natural Born Killers isn't a horror flick per se, but the distorted Woody Harrelson faces and the six-eyed demon (among other things) hung around in my dreams. The Shining is another gallon of nightmare fuel. What was the guy in the bear suit doing to the guy on the bed?

That's Kubrick at his finest! :aok: Also the scene of the hot naked chick that then turns all nasty zombie old lady :rofl: Ahh, I love that movie.....

OK Go, I finally found the animated .gif I was after...who wasn't freaked by David Cronenberg's Scanners? The soundtrack is as creepy as the visuals. I liked the SFX in The Fly, but it wasn't really scary as much as a grossout fest.

explodinghead.gif

Hey everyone.. If anyone has followed the " Wrong turn" movies. Wrong Turn 4 is now available for rental It was available the 25th of October We rented it from Blockbuster... It is the bloodiest.. goryiest movie I have ever seen, EXPLICIT.. if you like scarey movies:) its a must see... Hero

Hellraiser II, Hellraiser III, The Changeling (George C. Scott). They just showed few weeks ago a long special with Stephen King talking about history of Horror movies and it was fantastic - he went thru the history and what he liked/disliked about them. The Dead Pool (Christopher Walken/Martin Sheen/Stephen King) was very good suspense/thriller. King mentioned The Changeling as one of his favorites. He said Bela Lagosi as Dracula never scared him.

Latest posts

Back